Reviews for Poison
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Midlife-Fan chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Not happy. It was absolutely All. Magnus's. Fault. To let Alec take the blame when Magnus could have prevented everything at many different points if he weren't such a jerk... not happy. Alec deserves so much better.
Midlife-Fan chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Magnus is such a punk. I wonder if CC saw the irony in Magnus being angry at Alec for trusting Camille when Magnus trusted what Camille told him about Alec without any hesitation. In the book, Magnus never considered that Camille might have been lying.
Me chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is amazing!
arnangela chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Great story! Thanks for writing it! Could you please write a update!
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Aaaand... I officially love you.
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Yes. I was right. It was the clockwork bitches. Xp that sucks.
YaoiKawaii224 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
You stole the Infernal Devices! You stealed them! Stolded... and now Jace is in grave danger. Unless Tessa is going to save him. :F why u do this to my brain?
MssCassandra chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
... You're... Y-you're... THE GOD OF SMUT!

Also this Fic was super awesome amazing.

... But there was... One... Two... Fourteen time where I wanted to kill you. XD
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
You were so right you fucking called it omg
So awesome
Acire-Marie chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I love this story.
One thing I disliked in the Mortal Instruments series is how often the author completely disregarded how Jace really should feel towards his siblings in favor of constantly worrying over Clary.
In this I found that you actually made Jace worry for Alec, which I felt he NEVER did in the books.
zha guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
holy crap its like ankther infernal devices

Jace is anothr Will Herondale
Alec is like another Jem
And Magus is still magnus
automations sre peices of lousy shit
lisa642 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
really great!
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Love the story but I still kinda hate you for making alec go through that, I was practically pulling my hair out in frustration. You should make an epilogue that would be awesome. BTW what did you mean about putting that rune on another person ? :)