Reviews for Seeing Red
What's your AFF account? Awesome story, can't stop reading it!
samanthatm chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I absolutely loved this! I would love for you to do one with Raph x oc and don x oc (maybe Apirl?) Great job, loved it!
dragonegyptianblue chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Oh my God! That was amazing! Please, please, pleeeease make a longer story line to this!
Gone chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Urk! I feel so bad for Raph! Leo keeps slippin up but still somehow manages ta get da girl! Karia is comin back to so ya gotta wonder... PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! I LUV THIS STORY!
Also, in case u were wondering, yes, I am one of those weirdos that for some messed up reason doesn't want the girl to end up with the guy that everyone else does. So yay. Like i want Leo goes wit Karia and Claire wit Raph... Yay... I know... I messed up...
Guess chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
OMG! That was fan-freakin-tastic! I can't wait to read more! Poor Raph...
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
dru chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Aws so sad this is the end but.I know there is more..yes? Great first fic!
ppd123456 chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
His talk was April was totally cute. Reminded me of when 2k12 Leo runs to April after he meets Karai. Hehe! I also like that Donnie's face lit up at the mention of April. ;) Loved that you slipped that in there.

Central America! Of course he has to go away just as it all comes together! Please don't let this be the end!?
FreyReh chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
i love this story... i'm not going to throw a little fit about raph getting the girl first... we all know its a fling... that her heart is still with leo... but now i'm worried because he is NOT going to be happy that she slept with raph... ohhhh lordie lordie... the drama that is to come...
Ellmarr chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
i was hoping this was not another Raph gets the girl before Leo story i guess i am not going to read it anymore
ppd123456 chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I did laugh a little bit at the churring part only because I remembered that video we all watched together. I know when Raph does it though, it's a low sexy noise. Not a squeak toy at all. ;)

Also, Raph's post-sexy time soft eyes. melts
AiKue chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Sad Chapter is sad! Never make me cry again like this, Shawnie! Q.q
But I can't also wait to read your next upload! Leo's such a dumbass! .
AiKue chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I'm still laughing so hard everytime I think about the part when Mikey came in the dojo, singing the Kesha song... that scene just killed me! XDDD
pandasize chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Can I also say that the scene where Claire is in shock from grams passing was very realistic and well wrirren. I could totally picture it and it was eerie.
Even though I am mad at Leo you know I read that movie theater scene twice !