Reviews for Being Normal
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 8 . 6/21
I re-read this once again. I love this story. I like the characterizations. I like the fact that you don't pull punches with the 'Criminal Empire' thing and what it actually means.

I like the emotions. I like the actions. The car-ride with Geagmind and Metro-Man was particularly gratifying to read. Minion was very-well done.

This is a really good story. Reading, and re-reading your work is always a pleasure. This is good.
readingaccount chapter 8 . 2/20
Such a great story! Love your writing. Your characters have such wonderful depth.
Mh chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Another great story, thank you!
werewolf6780 chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
This is literally the craziest little AU ever. But I love it.
asiastana chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
It was a really cute story all in all haha
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Okay, first, psychic weirdness for the win. Empath!Roxanne is an interesting interpretation. (This would still be *so* creepy and no-stop-what-are-you-doing if it wasn't obvious that Megamind tries pretty hard not to intentionally hurt her.)
And also "...a man or a woman. Or somewhere in between." And then she asks for their pronouns. *Bless*.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Awesome
Matts.S chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I loved this, is good.
ColibriNegro chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaah, What a shame I'm running out of fanfictions of yours to read, you're my favourite and you write so well I'm having feelings, for the stories and for the ways you write them. PERFECT. Tell KBJones she is amazing too! 3 ADSFAHSADSFGHSASHADSFASGHA.
Maybeawriter chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
O.
M.
G.
This story! You guys! This story is AM. AZ. ING! I read and thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter back when it was posted on LJ, then kept promising myself I'd read the rest soon. I wish I'd done so a long time ago! It's such an interesting twist on their situation, and that whole psychic powers thing adds a certain zest that feels very fresh. I also, for some odd reason, love it when Megs is given that darker "ruler of the underworld" role. It makes him seem stronger and more dangerous, which it turn makes the tenderness he treats Roxanne with that much more endearing and sweet.
Everyone came across brilliantly in-character, and I must say you two worked so well together that I could hardly tell the difference, as the story flowed so smoothly between parts.
- Applause -
GelibeanH20 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
EVIL BAT COOKIES.
WIN.
Arella1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Loved it loved it loved it! I was laughing out loud in a few parts because I was totally right there in the story with the characters. Fantastic!
AzurexJen S chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Lol You know, I was a little sceptical about reading this. The plot seemed good but I wasn't sure if it would flow well, written as it was, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. You both work pretty well with each other and both have great writing styles, no matter the differences.

Thanks for the interesting read!
Rosenrot.Immortelle chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god. I just can't explain how happy i feel for found this fantastic fic. It's the first GOOD long-fic i read. I love it 3
Sorry if my english it's bad
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This story was nuts. (I mean that in the best possible way - brilliant crazy, not creepy crazy.)