Reviews for Being Normal
werewolf6780 chapter 8 . 7/21
This is literally the craziest little AU ever. But I love it.
asiastana chapter 8 . 5/10
It was a really cute story all in all haha
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 4/5
Okay, first, psychic weirdness for the win. Empath!Roxanne is an interesting interpretation. (This would still be *so* creepy and no-stop-what-are-you-doing if it wasn't obvious that Megamind tries pretty hard not to intentionally hurt her.)
And also "...a man or a woman. Or somewhere in between." And then she asks for their pronouns. *Bless*.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 1/27
Awesome
Matts.S chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I loved this, is good.
ColibriNegro chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaah, What a shame I'm running out of fanfictions of yours to read, you're my favourite and you write so well I'm having feelings, for the stories and for the ways you write them. PERFECT. Tell KBJones she is amazing too! 3 ADSFAHSADSFGHSASHADSFASGHA.
Maybeawriter chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
O.
M.
G.
This story! You guys! This story is AM. AZ. ING! I read and thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter back when it was posted on LJ, then kept promising myself I'd read the rest soon. I wish I'd done so a long time ago! It's such an interesting twist on their situation, and that whole psychic powers thing adds a certain zest that feels very fresh. I also, for some odd reason, love it when Megs is given that darker "ruler of the underworld" role. It makes him seem stronger and more dangerous, which it turn makes the tenderness he treats Roxanne with that much more endearing and sweet.
Everyone came across brilliantly in-character, and I must say you two worked so well together that I could hardly tell the difference, as the story flowed so smoothly between parts.
- Applause -
GelibeanH20 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
EVIL BAT COOKIES.
WIN.
Arella1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Loved it loved it loved it! I was laughing out loud in a few parts because I was totally right there in the story with the characters. Fantastic!
AzurexJen S chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Lol You know, I was a little sceptical about reading this. The plot seemed good but I wasn't sure if it would flow well, written as it was, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. You both work pretty well with each other and both have great writing styles, no matter the differences.

Thanks for the interesting read!
Rosenrot.Immortelle chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god. I just can't explain how happy i feel for found this fantastic fic. It's the first GOOD long-fic i read. I love it 3
Sorry if my english it's bad
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This story was nuts. (I mean that in the best possible way - brilliant crazy, not creepy crazy.)
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
All good things must come to an end. This story did turn out rather well! I thoroughly enjoyed it. How will Megamind and Roxanne make their incomes...? Well, clearly it shouldn't be any trouble for them to come up with something!

The look on Hal's face? Priceless.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
A simultaneous retirement. Ingenious! I find it rather amusing that Metro Man just about got car sick. Good scene where Megamind shinnies up the lamp post. Shows off his athleticism. I can only imagine what that motorist who saw the two of them sitting together was thinking! I loved the dialogue, their decision to stop the endless feud, and their decision to at least try to be civil, for Roxanne's sake.
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Another awesome chapter! Minion is quite sensible, and really does ask some reasonable questions. I'm glad that in the end he is supportive of Sir's budding relationship! I also liked how Megamind went out of his way to assure both himself and Minion that he didn't rescue Ronald Ritchie out of any sort of heroic impulse or anything. He's not ready to give up the villain persona just yet.

The ending gave me chills. Roxanne's dad has, amazingly, almost become scarier than Psycho Delic!