Reviews for Dawn
RosesOnCream chapter 2 . 9/17
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* thankyousomuchilovedit
Too cute. I loved that things turned around for Ichigo and did a whole 180 from the past.

Also, Dusk.. was amazing.. write the 3rd piece of this series pl0x
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 8/25
awe that is so cool. This was awesome that Ichigo managed to bring his sun children back to life. Oh how things change.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 8/25
Rainbow I will totes beta for u~! :D thank you so much for finishing it! We still have a collab to do too u know. This was so nice to see. :3
RosesOnCream chapter 1 . 7/29
How can RosesOnCream kick ya ass into posting a chapter like HollowIchigo-Ichigo?
P.S. I love you
jowchi chapter 1 . 4/17
oh my jeeeeee i loved it so much, especially how you managed to plug shiro in there, my third fav character apart from grimm & ichi
if i could shoot you with bouncy lil hearts right now i swear i would do it.
thank you!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
So excited I can't wait for you to come out with the next chapter!
Scyler chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG! I totally love this piece as well as the first one.
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
And I cry and cry and cryyyy
It's so beautiful!
I'll be back for the next chapter
Shirosakichick chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You post the next chapter. This was great and you were right, cavities in every tooth but it was just what was needed for today. Plus I wanna know what happens next please please please! See I beg.
Runa22694 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is beautiful. I love that the tears are called shedding light. it somehow puts a romantic spin on something that is otherwise rather unlovely. I also liked the interaction between Ichigo and the children of the Night families. Lots of fun. I never imagined that Shirosaki would be the child they would produce, but it is funny.

Thank you so much for writing for us!
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sweet, Shirosaki child of dark and light; That's pretty cool, luv the concept!
I will be stalking your next chapter, Keep it up!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
awe adorable. I bet people in Hueco Mundo will be jealous of their little bundle of joy.
SocialReject212 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this :) I was so excited when HollowIchigo-Ichigo told me that you posted another story related to Dusk. I look forward to your next chapter