Reviews for Somewhere in Time
primadea chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Really liked this, I want to see what else happens.
artemys stone chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
there is potential here. I don't normally read OC stories, but I would like to continue reading this one.
The premise of the story has an interesting start and reads like an episode of the actual show.

Here are some tips to make it better:
-take the story out of first person. at the moment the story kinda reads like a journal entry.
-explain more why the police box feels normal to Mia. remember to stated earlier that she was in america, there aren't any police boxes here, dated or not. could be the beginning of her freaking out and the doctor knowing her name makes the panic she feels spiral out of control.
- continue the story! and get a beta to read over to catch wording issues and grammar misses.

And remember dont take all reviews personal they aren't meant to be an attack the author but to discuss the story and if it can be saved for the better! 3
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Me: *Whined* awe come on! Don't leave a bro hanging *pouting*
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh mer gowd what just happened I wish I was her
Elliana chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Beautifully seductive is right. But have you heard his Scottish accent? Dear God... *DEAD*
Snowy702 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Interesting! I would love to see more.
Hana chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Just recently started watching the series and finished half of the show so far. Can't wait for the rest of your story!
oswinabble1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Sncjjeufciiddxzznznnziickckc kckc
MOOORREEEEEEEE
Lovely name btw, mia. Love it.
MOURE
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Sounds interesting. Please continue.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, I can definitely say that I'm intrigued. I'd be very interested in getting more of this story.