Reviews for People Are Ignorant
Emily chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wow. Simply beautiful. Love the characters dialogue. Please continue.
Prucanisthewaytogo chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awww! I love Erik/Christine! You made Christine so sweet! :)
Emily Destler chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love this story so far. I really hope you continue, I enjoyed reading it. It's refreshing to see Erik in his situation at the gypsy camp and less of an emotional wreck, yet more if a feeling-less, bitter, angry person. I don't know, it's seems more realistic to Susan Kay's point of view. Again, please continue.
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh that was heart-wrenchingly sweet. Poor Erik, he really does get the short end of the stick, does he not? but then to find a little ray of sunshine that brightens his life was very nice to read about. One day he will get free and then meet this nice girl again in a not so distant Opera House I am thinking. Yep, THAT is what I have decided the end to your one shot will be. Very nice job.
Kalia of Camelot chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was gorgeous! Any chance you could continue it with Erik escaping and finding her again? Beautifully written :)
Emily chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Wonderfully Phantastique!
Agoleiwo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was really good :)
Usaki4eva chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
AWWWWWW! That was so sweet and beautiful! Great story!
MAYRA chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is a very beautiful story you wrote. I love the bittersweet feel to it and it felt very sincere. I would have love if it became a full chapter story with a great ending, but you are right, it seems to work as a one shot too. Nonetheless if you ever write something similar like this as a chapter story, I’m sure it would be equally captivating. Thanks again for a great read!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
beautiful story! could you please write another chapter of this story when perhaps christine and erik meet again? please?
LadyLuly chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I quite liked this :) you had some very raw details in here, so thanks for not sugarcoating or overlooking those. Your writing flowed nicely and I didn't notice any grammar mistakes. Excellent job!
Ignea servus Dominus chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
"Sadly people often times can't move past an outward perception to see the soul that is inside."
-Unknown

You did a good job potraying the above quoted sentiment, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Thank you.
newbornphanatic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i love your one shot thought i remeberd it so well that you wrote it before! im actually really disapointed that you didnt get to coninue but it is your decision and if you are makeing another story then well i can't wait!
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I remember reading a story exactly like this but it was longer. I had it in my fav stories list before it disappeared on me. Is it going to be longer. It is a really good story, please tell me it isn't complete all ready! Please continue.

Luna
Million chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hmm... Very good. Another chapter, maybe?