Reviews for In the Forest
shikainofan chapter 15 . 2h
OMG Thank you so much for updating! You dont know how happy i am. This story is one of my favorites. Awww we’re nearing the end? Cant wait for the next chapter!
naj677 chapter 15 . 5h
brilliant
Thank you for continuing this fic.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 15 . 5/26
Can't wait to read what happens next!
This is better than I ever could have imagined
BlessMyHart chapter 15 . 5/24
Stick what landing?! You can’t mess up this 10/10 story telling! Your writing flows seamlessly from Shikamaru’s mind to the outside world. I don’t feel like I’m getting too much of one perspective or not enough of the other. It’s balance and intriguing and nerve wracking and emotional and I’m obsessed.

Honestly, i might cry with how excited I am to see how this all ends. Like… wow. Their only kiss has been a life saving kiss of air. Damn. Just step on my neck while you’re at it and I’ll thank you.
BlessMyHart chapter 14 . 5/24
I was FERAL when I saw this notification pop up! Wow this story is so good and I’m so happy you’ve decided to continue it.

The water imagery throughout AND the explanation as to why it’s there is just *chefs kiss*
Audriel chapter 15 . 5/24
Thank you so much for the update! 333

We're so close!
IM CRYINGGGGGGGG
anonymous chapter 14 . 5/21
Literally forgot my password and username because it's just been too long since I've been on here. Just like they are reminiscing about their past, I'm now reminiscing about mine. I was in my teens when you started writing this story and it puts me right back. :)
I love your writing, it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you so much for not giving up and for providing the hint on your other works in your description. Gonna spend this rainy day reading through it. 3
Thank you for continuing!
I do hope you are doing well and it's always a pleasure to read and re-read your writing so I am very grateful you haven't given up
narusaku143 chapter 14 . 5/15
Looking forward for your next update.
Seeing the email notification pop up about a new chapter made my day and this chapter made my week. I am in love. Thank you for posting️ Still a big fan
13cosmos chapter 12 . 2/8/2021
Hey Senka, I think this is my third time reading your story! Your writing is captivating, and no words are wasted in your storytelling. You have a gift, thank you for sharing it! And thanks, in particular, for writing about Shikamaru and Ino and doing justice to their relationship! I really wanted them to end up together LOL. I also love how much Ino shines in this story! You depict her insecurities and flaws but also her confidence and love for her friends. I think Ino will always go the distance for her friends, and this is why she is my favourite character!

Grateful and wishing you well!
naj677 chapter 1 . 11/3/2020