Reviews for Song Remains the Same
Random chapter 21 . 17h
Oh okay. I’m relieved you aren’t changing Sam, I was a bit worried about that new dark detail you put in there. But why kittens? That’s beyond cruel. I love cats! (I also love your fic!)
raven.lynn.174 chapter 76 . 2/12
j*9*
DarkLadyLynn chapter 148 . 2/10
life is crazy, I have to say I'm really glad you didnt delete this story
DarkLadyLynn chapter 123 . 2/10
geez I think this fanfiction has ruined every man for me. "you are what i worship" my romantic soul just shriveled up and died
DarkLadyLynn chapter 85 . 2/8
I 100% agree with your view on characters and their realness... obviously these characters arent real and their pain isnt real but I cant stop crying for their suffering. I cant imagine what it was like to write this, ... R. W. Winters, you are a true artist with words and I would love to read anything you wrote, I can honestly say this is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
DarkLadyLynn chapter 79 . 2/7
... I feel like this fanfiction has messed me up more than the actual show...
DarkLadyLynn chapter 73 . 2/7
omg I dont know if I can read the next chapter. if this is the end idk if I can go on...
DarkLadyLynn chapter 58 . 2/6
I'm not crying, you are!
DarkLadyLynn chapter 57 . 2/6
btw I absolutely love your Authors note
DarkLadyLynn chapter 53 . 2/6
these last few chapters have been a lot more depressing than I had hoped for... and i just know it's going to get worse. why cant they just be happy
DarkLadyLynn chapter 45 . 2/5
I'm speechless... your story follows pretty closely to canon so I feel like I know where this is all going and what happens but at the same time you throw some pretty heavy hits that completely blindside me.
I still want to smack Dean for being a dickhead, but I also thinks he deserves a hug too.
Sam is back and soulless. I can totally see how this is going to blow up in everyones face. btw kinda a dick move to leave Adam in the cage, I get that the SN writers did it first but jeez isnt this exactly what fanfiction is for?
I feel so bad for Cas and poor Alex I just want them to be happy. I'm not sure where their story is going to lead but I really hope that they get their chance at happily ever after. with a baby and pajamas and everything.
DarkLadyLynn chapter 24 . 2/4
With every chapter I'm getting more and more invested. I dont know how I'm going to finish this story, I'm only 24 chapters in and I'm on the edge of my seat.
I also really want to smack Dean upside the head for being an ass.
Emrys315 chapter 17 . 11/11/2019
Honestly I hate how they treat cas like their own personal dog. Even in the show they don't really seem to respect him as an equal.
Bailieinabottle chapter 150 . 11/9/2019
Loved loved loved every single minute of reading this
Bailieinabottle chapter 116 . 11/6/2019
Ughhhhhh I love love love this fic but the no Alex is killing me rn like if I wanted no Alex I’d be watching the show not reading fics
4,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »