Reviews for Song Remains the Same
carryonwayrdson chapter 19 . 7/18
aaahhh I will fornaver go down for this ship it too cute I love this fanfic so much
carryonwayrdson chapter 14 . 7/16
calex are so cute
carryonwayrdson chapter 14 . 7/16
I love story
singingKatelyn chapter 1 . 7/10
OTP! OTP! OTP!
CherryTree230 chapter 1 . 6/19
I tend to get engrossed in stories and forget to review, so let me start off by saying (and pardon my french) HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE OVER 2 MILLION WORDS? That is amazing! So far I really like what I've read, and I can't wait to finish this story, thank you so so much for putting so much time and effort into this :)
RogueAngel82 chapter 131 . 6/12
So I finally got to the last posted chapter of this work of art. I would of got here sooner but for life *Damn you work!* Now I'm hoping you come back to finish it. I need to congratulation you on writing a very 3D OC in Alex. She's pure, flawed, kind and a bitch. I find myself agreeing with her, and then disagreeing with her, Liking her and than hating her. But it's all very genuine. Tho' I most admit sometimes I disagree with her so much that I hope she gets smacked down, which actually does happen and I'm left thinking 'ok that was kind of harsh'
Alex(OC)/Castiel is currently sitting at my OTP, sad that they are so rare.
Thanks for sharing.
Jess
All in favor with me if you want our favorite aurthor to continue writing this story say "AYE !" ?
The Jaded Leopard chapter 27 . 5/27
you know whats funny? right at the scene with Alex getting her memory back, cut by plumb started to play on my pandora
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 20 . 5/23
Speechless...
RogueAngel82 chapter 63 . 5/21
I gotta say I love this story. You even made a few of my disliked episodes of Supernatural very enjoyable lol. One thing, when Cas removes Alex wisdom teeth she says he'd make an excellent Orthodontist. Orthodontist don't remove teeth, they specialise in braces only. General Dentists or Oral Surgeons (maxillofacial oral surgeons to be precise, especially in Alex's case) are the ones that take out teeth. Sorry worked in dental for over 10 years its kind a thing.
Thanks for sharing.
I have to get back to reading this thing lol.
I love it keep up the awsome work.!
Odie.18 chapter 1 . 5/19
Noooo, it just stopped there. I’m in tears :,(
I love it !
I can't wait for to see what happens next soon !
I remember when Cas took those pictures :'(
Assbitch67 chapter 131 . 4/24
NUUUUUUUUUUUU. I've been reading for a month and a half already and it just- and now i fell no purpose in continuing life until I have the Calex closure! I NEED CLOSURE! Pleeeeeeeeeeease come back so I don't die without having finished this! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE
4,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »