Reviews for Song Remains the Same
I just finished chapter 14, how dare you, I'm sobbing
I am coming back to your story after years actually. I had read it till the 69th chapter then and I still do believe that your story is one of the most sophisticated and aesthetically thought out stories ever written on Fanfiction yet. Keep up the good work and all the best!
Demigod-GallagherGirl chapter 23 . 8/23
This. is. the. saddest. thing. I. have. ever. read. I'M CRYING...AGAIN
Demigod-GallagherGirl chapter 20 . 8/23
I'm actually crying
ThatMysteriousSlime chapter 41 . 8/13
Alex: I'm going to teach an angel how to shot a shotgun me: IM AN ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN FIGHTIN TILL THE WARS WON I DONT CARE IF HEAVEN WONT TAKE ME BACK ILL THROW AWAY MY FAITH BABE, JUST TO KEEP YOU SAFE the lyrical symmetry has me SCREAMING
QueenLight20007 chapter 1 . 8/4
Wow I'm finally caught up! Not gonna lie I had a bit of a years stuttering gap around chapter 79ish and have been meaning to catch up ever since. Can't believe I've made it! This story just gets better and better. The way you capture the characters is just insane! I've read a LOT of spn fanfics and not a single one feels as real as this one does, so thank you for this incredibly enjoyable read
ButterflyAlley chapter 131 . 7/31
Love it so much! Hope youre doing well!
Please, oh please, update soon! I love this story and everything about it and I love you for taking the time to write it!
Just over 50,000 more words and this is longer than the longest book every written. Dang
this is truly the greatest fan fic I've ever read - ?
MeaKitty chapter 131 . 6/22
Aaah can't remember id I reviewed before but have another one anyway. This is still my fave FanFic and I really hope that things get better and you can continue it. Would hate to see it go unfinished. Love your work. Best wishes.
Katherine Q chapter 79 . 6/14
I think my heart and soul just got destroyed. I'm crying on my lunch break and I just can't oh my god. So cruel, but ugh you're such amazing writer. I can't stop, won't stop.
magic26446 chapter 131 . 6/11
So... Wow. I just binge read your story and not sure if I'll ever be the same lol. I find my self emotionally exhausted (in the best possible way of course). You really did seem to put a lot of your soul into this epic. I anxiously await your updates! Thank you for the time and effort you put into this :)
Rebelllx chapter 1 . 6/7
Well, i am emotionally drained, but i am hooked. Please make more. Well of coirse in your own time, but damn i dont want this to be the end
Does Dean find out about the plans Lucifer had for Alex?
4,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »