Reviews for Song Remains the Same
Naelove14 chapter 131 . 3/4
Please update I’ve read this book about 10 times and I can’t wait for more
Anna chapter 131 . 3/3
Hey um I know you're super busy and all but I was wondering when the next chapter might be up? I am in love with this fic, I've literally read it non stop over the past three days and your Cas is so realistic and amazingly funny. Your writing also got me back into writing again. I really need another Calex hit and I need to know how she reacts to being pregnant.
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 131 . 3/2
Please tell me that Cas is going to tell her in the next chapter! And your story is fantastic, I mean you made laugh so hard and then a second after you make me cry in big ugly sobs... You write really well, it conveys the character’s feelings. Anyways, hope you update soon, I will be avidly waiting for the next chapter!
Kagz419 chapter 131 . 2/21
I hope you update soon I fell in love with the story so much oh my God I love Castiel and Alex. It's very obvious that Alex is pregnant and I want Cas to tell her so bad
Mintchimpy chapter 1 . 2/19
“The hell does that prove?”
“The hell do I know”

Jeez, their dialogue is so wonderful. It’s hard to watch the show without Alex being a part of it. This must be the 12th time I’ve read this story and it never bores me, I always find something new to appreciate and dammit, your writing is better than most authors I’ve ever read. I truly wished you had the motivation and time to finish this, but I completely understand why you have left it. Despite being unfinished, it remains a wonderful work of art and a testimony to flawless FanFiction writing. Hope you’re okay out there, wherever you are!
Kagz419 chapter 67 . 2/18
The hell with 50 Shades of Grey! We need 50 Shades of Cass lmao
ButterflyAlley chapter 1 . 2/15
It's been about a year now, hope everything is going much better. This is the 4th time I've read through this and it still keeps me up til 4 am to finish, "just one more chapter."

Sending good vibez!
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 78 . 2/6
Dude the most recent episode gave Dwan a witchy love interest named Jamie. And Castiel has gotten so sarcastic and sassy I was like are you sure you’re not possessed by Lucifer except list for is right in the next room . Wtf... I love it but I’m kinda. Feeling how Sam and dean feel when they burst into the room ready to kill something and realize they might not need to kill something and then they are very confused and Flowendring not knowing what to do like should we run should be stabbing to stay an fight I don’t know what to do what we do
Mads-Chikistorm chapter 1 . 1/3
I’m sorry, but does that say 2 million or am I just having a spazz attack?
Number9fan chapter 8 . 12/4/2017
I’m late to the game but...LOVE YOUR WRITING! You have a gift for storytelling!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Please come back and write more I need this story so much
Shay chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
Well so far I've laughed, cried and been through a rollercoaster of emotions. I love this so much xx
Nightingrave chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Luna BlueMoon chapter 131 . 11/21/2017
This is one of THE best fanfics I have ever read. You have made laugh, cry and made me lose sleep over this story. I love how you interact alex and cas together, I love how you built up their relationship from the ground up. I love how their relationship isn't perfect no relationship is, but you wrote it so perfectly. Thank you for writing this story I can't wait to see how this ends! Until next time. ;)
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 131 . 11/20/2017
Ok first of all it feels like it took me 30 years but I FINALLY read all of this fic so far & it’s ABSOLUTELY amazing! Second, completely ok with the long wait for updates but PLEASE don’t give up on finishing it! Oh my lord, I might die if it just ends XD lol & FINALLY... wtf Cas? Didn’t we JUST get a conversation about not keeping secrets? How hard would it b to just say u needed to talk in private for a few minutes? I’m dying over here waiting for Alex to react to baby Calex! Lol

Ok one last thing, as much as I hate him in this fic I’m actually really excited that u chose to bring John back & im really hoping to see him up at some point! I feel like 10 years trying to escape hell together would b a great “bonding” experience & my guess is he’ll still b an ass.. but maybe he might have a whole new respect for how badass Alex has become & just MAYBE he won’t b so terrible to his kids...? Lol anyway :P I’m in love with this fic & I’m super excited to read more whenever u have time to update!
4,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »