Reviews for F&G 29: Need help
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
come on man i've been waiting for over a year for this
Rasial chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Hi there. I think you've got a really good grasp of the TV script format and I like the plot arcs you've developed for the characters, I think you've been very true to the show. I can certainly bring the grammar, and like the idea of collaboration. Maybe you could PM me and tell me a bit more about what you're looking for.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I think you should have Nick and Lindsay get together in 2.9. It's set up perfectly since they have been spending a lot of time together. Also, I would imaging Kim would be so angry (even worse than episode 10).
petee chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
You are a genius. An absolute genius. Just wanted to say that. Anyway, here are some ideas...maybe there's a moment when Kim just goes up to Lindsay and puts her in intensive care. The whole thing would unravel from there. Neil would shit, Nick would shit and probably even go after Daniel, Jean and Harold would end up in a big fight with Mrs. Kelly (could you imagine some of the stuff Harold would say to her?). And maybe the one who saves the day in the end is Nick, and it causes Lindsay to fall for him and he starts sort of blowing her off because he's been trying to train himself to show restraint and aloofness, and Daniel would soon resent Nick because he taught him that. Can I just say that one of the great things about these episodes you wrote was how every character EVERY one is given something to do. What you did with Cindy Sanders was GENIUS, having her be cool with Sam and at the same time saying things like "Todd's parents are gone so there's gonna be a keg party at his house, you should come". The ripple effect of what you set up could literally go through the entire group. You set up the dominos, now with Lindsay and Daniel being found out, those dominos would all come down. Sarah would be hurt. And Sarah hurting would ultimately lead to Sarah getting touchy with Amy who's always talking shit about her. I love these episodes you're writing and want to see more. Please come back!
Maddie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
when is it going to be ready! it is amazing!
rcl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think that you are doing a great job and you should really continue this fanfic!
Rainyxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Lovely story
•Hope the story is continued soon I loved the chemistry between Linsdey and Daniel
I understand the dilemma if you want I'll be a the pertner
Nicole5651 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Give me more feedback!

Some of you are saying you think the story is true to character, others are not.

I need to do a better job at balance in my stories, but it's hard because I love LindsayKim, LindsayDaniel, KenNeil.

Need to expand on Bill and the impending wedding and know where Sam is going already.

Thanks Guys
Buffy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hope this story gets continued soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! Plus I always wanted Daniel and Lindsay to get together and you wrote both characters so perfectly.
guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love this so much! please you have to finish it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I do want you to continue, however, lately...in the past episodes. I mean I loved the beginning ones, but now everyone seems really OOC. I do think Lindsay and Daniel are cute together, but it's just making them so, so out of character...also you seem to be focusing only on the love life, I mean the ending of episode 28 was interesting, but just try to keep the characters...as the characters. Anyways, I think this is a really good script, just some adjustments would be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
PLEASE finish writing the season it's killing me
Lazy Reader chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I have an account. I was the Sarcastic Polar Bear but made a new one and it's The Ninja Cookie Monster. I'm too lazy to log in, but I love F&G and would help you with editing. You can message either of those accounts but it's best if you email me- jdoublea96 gmail . com (without the spaces)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So, I saw this article where it said that what Paul Feig would have done if F&G hadn't been canceled was have Kim pregnant, Sam move on from his friends, Daniel and Lindsey get together and have Lindsay struggle with drug abuse. You've already done one of them and I think it'd be great if you had Lindsay addicted or pregnant. or both? Just a suggestion.