Reviews for Talia
Mesoawesome123 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Sequel sequel sequel
Bethan Forever chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
YES! SEQUEL! WAIT THERE IS A SEASON3!?
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
SEQUELLLLLLLLLLLL!
Shana567 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Thx ... Mabey we can team up for a fanfic :)
Bethan Forever chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
What did Sierra do to Ethan! I don't like evil things!
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
YAY! Thanks! OMGGG Matthew is hot but Cameron is just like Omigosh he's on fire! By the way why does the show only play in the summer or at least here in NY it only plays during the summer. I'm just like WHY?! So yeah! Anywho I'm so excited for season three. Plus their all superrr hot so I have good reasons to be excited Ilana :)
Bethan Forever chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I think you should Get Rory with Sierra I like the idea of a Rory/OC story I just love Benny Ethan and Rory they were really Hot in season 2! :)
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
If you do make a OC for rory can you name her Ilana Hope? PLEASE! It'll mean alot! I'm like head over heels for rory/ cameron kenedy he's my all time favorite celebrity EVER!
Shana567 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I loved it, I'm thinking about writing a fan fic about MBSAV but I have a habit when I put to much detail in it anyways I loved the story write more
EtharahFOREVER chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I love this! Can't wait until the next chapter.
Shana567 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
OMG IM SOO HAPPY U GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT THANK U LUV THE STORY
Bethan Forever chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I think he does! Lol I do think Ethan and Talia are cuter! Good Chaper!
MsWildfire97 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Awh I missed my shout out chance cuz I missed the chap whoops lol anyway nice going with the switch great idea can't wait to see what happens next x
Shana567 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
OMG U HAVE TO WRITE MORE I LUV IT MAKE MORE PLEASE
Bethan Forever chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Oh No! Talia is like Benny always mess up spells! Lol! I knew Ethan like Talia! why is he always going after Vampires girls!? I don't know