Reviews for Day 5: No Shades of Grey An Alias24? Crossover
Kalaong chapter 15 . 3/18
"once everything you tried to control is ashes, you have my permission to die"

heh

WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE ONLY 9 REVIEWS
Kalaong chapter 14 . 2/1
Doggett! Mwa-hah-hah. You're handling the loads and loads of characters endemic to megacrosses quite well.
Kalaong chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
" 'The Government' is 100,000 feudal kingdoms fighting for funding and control."

Right hand versus left is always the kind of fun that is fun to read but not to experience.

I'm keeping my eye on this. :)
Kalaong chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
That third crossover continues to elude me.
Kalaong chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Damn, I know there is a "racially targeted" virus in canon 24, but I can't find it on the wiki, and I thought it was "targets a single race" not "spares a single one".
Kalaong chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
?

Nanite detonators, now?
Kalaong chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Again we are left with the Eternal Question of 24: How does Jack Bauer walk, let alone run, with balls that big?
Kalaong chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Hmm. You have a kind of Assault on Precinct 13 thing going on here. I'll be watching.
coolrod chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Man I've read so many of your 24/alias crossovers stories. You make every charaters so believeable. I have a favor to ask you. Can you make a smallville/24/alias crossover fic. I bet it would make a great story.
Superstar Kid chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
welcome back, I've been a fan of this series since the beginning. I'm curious what problem that Jack and Co. are involved now and how they'll get out of it. Great seeing Will again. I wonder who else is going to show up. Keep it up