Reviews for Hometown Glory
kayola15 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Lol loved it!
Katniss the huntress chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
It was amazing! please! you have to write more! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I just stumbled upon this story. A very good start. It is really becoming one of my favorites. Please update soon
Orchard94 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
What a great Storyline! Can't wait for the next chapter :)! X
kiwi chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
worth the wait
Katniss the huntress chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
It was amazing! XD thank you!
I really look forward to reading the chapters you post. :)
kayola15 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Awwwwwww cant wait until peeta! Love this story! So awesome!
Karly chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
This is really intriguing me and is turning into one of my favorite stories. Keep updating :)
kiwi chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
fun. good to see an update :)
Naqia chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
So first things come first: I really love this story and I'm really sorry that I forgot to review the earlier chapters. You really hooked me up with that story (even without a personal appearance by Peeta).
I'm curious about what exactly happened back in Panem that made Katniss and Peeta break up and afterwards, things seemed to have changed a bit... Actually, I'm glad that Katniss preferred Haymitch over her mother to walk her down the aisle, there's still a nice potential for future conflicts.
I like the inner demon Katniss constantly fights and the tension you created with her return and the refusing to make herself happy.

I'll look forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I don't think it was too long I loved it! Can't wait for the next update! I need some k&p in my life! Haha
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Amazing chapter
Random person in wonderland chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Loved the chapter it was amazing!
Katniss the huntress chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Please write more! Your story is amazing! I love it! I want Peeta to come back. XD
Random person in wonderland chapter 2 . 1/13/2013