Reviews for Fantastic Four
This all seems so exciting! I really like it. Do you think you could finish it? Maybe add in the actual adventure were they all meet and stuff. But with the same detail and care you used here. It's really good, but all of there stories seem unfinished. Could you finish it, please? :)
Amber chapter 4 . 7/15
I love the story, please write more! Your awesome at writing. I can't wait to see what happens next in the story. It's also sad that all of them died, well jack I knew was going to die. I also can't believe that everyone had turned on Repunzal because they thought she was a witch and then cheered because she died that's so mean. Oh well still great thank you.
Wolf girl916 chapter 4 . 6/21
Sooooo I'm thinking toothless was telling that part of the story? I loved the prologues by the way. Rapunzel's was a bit scary and sad. You could become a real author. You're so good at writing stories
I can't waot for u to update more
Azalea Essential chapter 4 . 3/13
OMG! I love this fan fic!

I really don't hope it's officially quit, and as for the "first and second chapter", I can't find them anywhere, not even on your tumblr. Care to tell me if you've deleted them or not?

Also, although this might be useless now, I think you use too many... difficult words. I mean, we are not all native English so it would be nice if you lowered the lix a bit.
lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I think you should consider reviving this story. It's really a charming twist to the genre and I really would like to know where you wanted to take this. :)
raph j chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
wow...this is intense...
pooor Flynn :(
Tazzy Potter chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! Are you going to give Merida and Hiccup magic powers the same way Jack got them?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Wow, this is the best Big Four FF I've read so far! I quite like all the tragedy, you've written it really well! I'm so excited for the next chapters! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I LOVE this so much! Please continue its just SO good! You know the characters so well! :) looking forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Please please please continue I love this story
Alice Gone Madd chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I love this, it's great! Are you going to post another chapter soon? This is by far one of the best fics I've read for RotBTD so far!
-A Random Reader
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the update!
-A Random Reader
Cassia-Aedea chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
omg, this is kind of depressive... but i loved it! Please, keep writing!
Kasha Eliz chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Heheheheh, I wanna see Jack get burned by Toothless, this will be funny.
I really want to see them all meet up! this is going to be awesome!
Thank you for the good read!