Reviews for Fantastic Four
Blooming Snowflake chapter 4 . 3/13
OMG! I love this fan fic!

I really don't hope it's officially quit, and as for the "first and second chapter", I can't find them anywhere, not even on your tumblr. Care to tell me if you've deleted them or not?

Also, although this might be useless now, I think you use too many... difficult words. I mean, we are not all native English so it would be nice if you lowered the lix a bit.
lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I think you should consider reviving this story. It's really a charming twist to the genre and I really would like to know where you wanted to take this. :)
raph j chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
wow...this is intense...
pooor Flynn :(
Tazzy Potter chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! Are you going to give Merida and Hiccup magic powers the same way Jack got them?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Wow, this is the best Big Four FF I've read so far! I quite like all the tragedy, you've written it really well! I'm so excited for the next chapters! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I LOVE this so much! Please continue its just SO good! You know the characters so well! :) looking forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Please please please continue I love this story
Alice Gone Madd chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I love this, it's great! Are you going to post another chapter soon? This is by far one of the best fics I've read for RotBTD so far!
-A Random Reader
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This is AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I can't wait for the update!
-A Random Reader
Cassia-Aedea chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
omg, this is kind of depressive... but i loved it! Please, keep writing!
Kasha Eliz chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Heheheheh, I wanna see Jack get burned by Toothless, this will be funny.
I really want to see them all meet up! this is going to be awesome!
Thank you for the good read!
Bailey24 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
More please(:
Janriel chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow. I've stumbled onto something worth wild here!

Alright, so I'm confused. Which of the four of them was turned to a spirit first? I would assume Hiccup was first considering he's of Viking origins and the era of the Vikings was back in the 8th century or so. And I believe I read in the first prologue that Jack came 100 years before Rapunzel? I could see that happening, considering that monarchy still existed around those times. So then would that make Merida the last one to turn into a spirit or was she after Hiccup and before Jack? I don't know why I'm curios about the order, but I guess it was just a thought that occurred to me as I read on, especially since Hiccup seems to know Jack (but then again, if he was the first one to turn into a Spirit it would make sense for that to happen.)

I have another question. Are there going to be pairings in this story? I don't have a problem with them, of course, I just want to know if there *are* going to be any so I can prepare myself ahead of time. It doesn't look like this story will focus too heavily on any romantic aspects, which I'm totally chill with, but like I said, I want to prepare myself in case something randomly fluffly happens.

Anyway, now let me comment on the actual product of the story rather than voice my stupid questions. I'm not gonna lie, Rapunzel's prologue made me sad. Absolutely sad. It was just so... terribly tragic, especially to such a wonderfully sweet young woman! It was so unfair, but it made the ending of her prologue all the more bittersweet.

And Jack's prologue, pffftt. I'm a bit glad you didn't go into too much detail with it. I can't tell you how many times FF writers tend to write *that* particular scene. As tragic as it is, I've seen and read it quite enough times. So having just a quick breeze of it was refreshing.

You haven't updated since a month ago. That irks me a little because this story has a potential to be something GREAT. Please don't leave it hanging!
lilalove88 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013