Reviews for The Clan Wars
I have noticed that Hashirama and Tobirama's personality are switched
tigergirl1723 chapter 25 . 10/23
Ohh this is very interesting I really hope you would consider updating this!
kurosakiami01 chapter 25 . 9/12
Well, this is certainly interesting. I've read many Timetravel!Naruto, but none in which they traveled so long into the past. I like reading about the clan dynamics before the fundation of the hidden villages and I'm really curious as to why Tsuchi no Kuni decided to change the course of history. It was Naruto and Gaara's arrival at this time? Or something much more complex (or even simpler)?

I'll keep an eye on this :) Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Oh Awesome One chapter 25 . 8/19
Love this story!

Oh and... As there not born yet, surely they can't age... I mean,I didn't age before I existed... Sooo... Won't they last a little longer?
So cool anand badass. Love it
Whoa things are getting warmer in here
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 7/14
I can't help but feel a little indignant on Naruto and Gaara's behalf. I mean, I get that the clans are at war and anyone suddenly appearing is suspicious, but what gave them the right to suppress their chakra and withhold food and water? What the heck?! They bought the 'we were attacked and must have crossed over to your land by accident' story, and the two haven't done anything wrong, per say. They want to keep their secrets (as any good ninja would) so they're imprisoned and treated cruelly? Gah!
That being said, I like the story so far. Sorry for the rant. But geez, these people irritate me.
Ezakike chapter 25 . 6/13
I love this story. It's really good and I love the plot. Hope you continue.
dragon9811 chapter 25 . 6/11
Love your story~ looking forward to your next update,hopefully soon XD
ShadowTomes chapter 25 . 5/30
Great. I love it. Update soon, okay?
SeishinNaruto 10922 chapter 25 . 5/14
Hm.. interesting. And this is one of my favorite pairings! awesome -
Though I have to ask if you have a beta or not? I suspect you don't. You should get one. The mistakes are subtle at the least but it can get annoying pretty fast.
Suezanne chapter 25 . 5/4
so they're on their way
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 25 . 4/23
update soon please
yuki chapter 25 . 4/18
Update soon please?
Kyoko95 chapter 25 . 4/13
Please write more! That was awesome!