Reviews for The Clan Wars
luna demoniaca chapter 25 . 7/26
actualiza por favor amo tu historia por favor
the17thmuse chapter 25 . 6/22
This is getting so good...
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 25 . 2/20
This is really good so far I cant wait to read more of this amazing story. I hope you update soon.
MattKennedy chapter 25 . 1/22
Cool story so far! :) Love the way you've crafted the summoning world in this story, and how the Bijuu are connected with it. Hope you continue it sometime.
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 1/22
Hehehe.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
Oh my god please update. This is amazing and I can't believe I missed the story before now! The concept you're using is amazing and I'd love for more! I especially love the GaaNaru happening! I hope for more!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
I have noticed that Hashirama and Tobirama's personality are switched
tigergirl1723 chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Ohh this is very interesting I really hope you would consider updating this!
kurosakiami01 chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
Well, this is certainly interesting. I've read many Timetravel!Naruto, but none in which they traveled so long into the past. I like reading about the clan dynamics before the fundation of the hidden villages and I'm really curious as to why Tsuchi no Kuni decided to change the course of history. It was Naruto and Gaara's arrival at this time? Or something much more complex (or even simpler)?

I'll keep an eye on this :) Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Oh Awesome One chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Love this story!

Oh and... As there not born yet, surely they can't age... I mean,I didn't age before I existed... Sooo... Won't they last a little longer?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
So cool anand badass. Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Whoa things are getting warmer in here
RayvnAshes2 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
I can't help but feel a little indignant on Naruto and Gaara's behalf. I mean, I get that the clans are at war and anyone suddenly appearing is suspicious, but what gave them the right to suppress their chakra and withhold food and water? What the heck?! They bought the 'we were attacked and must have crossed over to your land by accident' story, and the two haven't done anything wrong, per say. They want to keep their secrets (as any good ninja would) so they're imprisoned and treated cruelly? Gah!
That being said, I like the story so far. Sorry for the rant. But geez, these people irritate me.
Ezakike chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
I love this story. It's really good and I love the plot. Hope you continue.
dragon9811 chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
Love your story~ looking forward to your next update,hopefully soon XD