Reviews for Aboard, About, Above, Across
allisvanity chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Enjoyed this a lot, and the bit where Mal says that River might enjoy teaching the children about beauty is especially good.
Twisha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I do love this story. It's nice and calm, yet it shows the crew of Serenity at their best. You do a great job portraying the hope they must have after Miranda. I love Mal's image of kids on Serenity. It's so sweet. I would love to see Mal dance with River.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
:D awesome writing! You did the dialog so well you had me reading in each of their voices.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved this whole family-ness feeling. 3 So sweet.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love the way ur writing sounds like they speak. It keeps everything so in character.
'Behinder' lol, I get it n it's fun to read. I like these picture moments w the crew.
BlueStoneArcher chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Lovely done. All good 'n shiny. Thank yo for sharing.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
*luffs all over Serenity family time* :D I never get tired of reading little scenes like this, where they're all one big happy family. Wonderfully written and I like the concept of the Preposition Dance. LOL
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was really good! I liked it.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
cute!
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
What fun! Still, I wish Jayne had been there. He may have surprised both Simon and Mal. Ma Cobb and older sisters could have inflicted all manner of dance lessons on the oaf, and, truth be told, for his size he's probably pretty light on his feet when he chooses to be. He might just have been able to keep up with River, if only not to be outdone by the Moonbrain...

Thanks for the lovely story!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is awesome. I loved Mal imagining the homeschooling.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful as your stories always are. Interesting curriculum. I would dearly love to attend that school
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hee! I liked this. :D Quite true to the characters, I think! :)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
saw this on tth. Should do a buffy firefly that actually ya know... goes somewhere.