Reviews for After All
LouAronShinobi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
TJ Dragonblade chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I never see enough of this pairing in good readable fic, so I really enjoyed this. Especially satisfying are the post-rescue dealings, the hospital indignities and Kakashi's recounting of actually finding him (of course Team 7 came after their own!) and hating that they didn't get there sooner, 'all that fighting in the way' or not. The way Yamato snaps and snarks and expects Kakashi to have motives for visiting, the hurt that comes out from underneath at the idea that Kakashi only cares because he'd been thought dead - it all rings very true, as does his easy forgiveness once Kakashi finally fesses up. And hospital sex - however ill-advised and so-not-the-right-place, they both clearly needed it (though I'd love to see the look on the med-staff faces when they find a wooden shell over the bed and nobody inside it). I'll admit it - I swooned a little at Kakashi's vehemence that there would only be love-making and no sexually-violent joking.

Thanks for writing this fic. I kind of love it. _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh my god, this is exactly what I've been looking for! Can't wait to check out your other works!
skywalkor chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I've read this five times in a row, and I must say that it's the best KakaYama fanfic that I've ever read. You're brilliant. Thank you for lighting up the Kakashi x Yamato world!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Omg that was adorable :3
Rosebunse chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'm in love! Wonderful!
LezBot chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was cute. I about died when Kaka-sensei said "Hmmm...Did you say something?". That was just classic Kakashi. Anyway great story this couple needs more love and attention.