Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
zrodeathwing chapter 41 . 5/17
Just reread this story, really hope you come back to it.
Still hoping that end game is NarutoxShigure.
Lucius Walker chapter 41 . 4/24
Binge read this, and I got to say, I'm really loving this crossover!

Just love how you blended the two worlds together, with the Kenichi world being slightly more dominant in this case.

Very nicely done. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Pervy Sage chapter 41 . 3/10
I hope this continues as harem٫ I was expecting Rachel Stanley and Shigure. And maybe in the future Mikumo Kushinada...
savator chapter 41 . 1/1
good story. i look forward to seeing its completion.
bakun.alex93 chapter 2 . 12/25/2023
Gosh, Naruto isn't a ninja; he's a moron.
Sora Hashinara chapter 10 . 12/11/2023
Not sure if anybody stil reads this review sections, But I think I have a hunch to what the secret weapons are. As a guy who have not read the later chapters, I'm asuming the greatest weapons are the knolage all the senseis can impart to their students. Right, I mean, what better weapons their can be than the teaching of a sensei to their students to use on this harsh reality we called life? I can only think one other thing. Experience.
zenchi a zen'n no kamii chapter 1 . 11/11/2023
Está historia ya no continuará pero igualmente le hechare un vistazo
Guest chapter 41 . 10/25/2023
Up return
Guest chapter 41 . 9/14/2023
Man I wish you’d update this amazing story but I understand your much busier now which is why some of my favs haven’t seen the light of day but I do hope your doing well.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/7/2023
So I’m guessing this has been abandoned. It’s a shame, this was the first story of yours I found.
Digitize27 chapter 41 . 7/23/2023
You know, first time reading through I was very much on team Kaname, but with another go through, I actually really like Retsu for Naruto too. They're both good for him, in different ways. Kaname obviously has the advantage as Naruto is aware of his own feelings more clearly there, while he still thinks of Retsu in more friendly terms, but Retsu has the potential to pursue more aggressively than Kaname. Definitely only one of many interesting potential developments for where this could go. Insert generic platitudes about hoping it continues soon I'm sure you've heard a thousand times before on this and many of your other stories.

On an unrelated note, how might one go about sending you copious beef jerky as a bri... I mean good natured gift?
Seta88 chapter 26 . 7/10/2023
I find it interesting how you made Minato here the antithesis to his canon self, he wasn't ready to sacrifice Naruto for his mission to protect Konoha, by making him the sole inheritor of all of Yami's Satsujinken. Even if Minato here had a mission for which he would have turned traitor to Konoha, the same Itachi in canon had.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/15/2023
So I take it that this stories been abandoned?
RaidenKyo chapter 41 . 6/9/2023
its veen over 4 years since the chaotic next chapter was teased...is there any hope of u coming back to this?
jd3 chapter 39 . 4/6/2023
I’m tempted to not continue because I know I’m going to feel crushing despair when I do finish and there’s no more. Come back please!
3,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »