Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Galeiam chapter 16 . 9h ago
Got in a fight a few week ago and tried your rasengan...results were pretty interesting.

Though was pretty much a openpalmed corkscrew punch.

Needs way to much friction to be really dangerous.
Galeiam chapter 10 . 3/28
Finally...the Cheongsam has arrived!
Mikagami39 chapter 7 . 3/27
Excellent fight sequence. Enjoying the story so far!
Mikagami39 chapter 6 . 3/27
One can learn and thusly grow more from defeat than they do from victory. Nicely done.
Mikagami39 chapter 5 . 3/27
Liking how your incorporating the side missions with Shika getting info on the Ragnarok crew as well as how he dealt with that minor scuffle.
Mikagami39 chapter 4 . 3/27
A good, solid chapter. Not gonna go on and on and repeat myself on the standing points.
Mikagami39 chapter 3 . 3/27
This was good! Seriously enjoying the way your breaking down everything into a plausible technique or maneuver. Well done! Again the flow is solid and the characters are believable.
Mikagami39 chapter 2 . 3/27
Still going strong! I like the way your integrating Naruto into Kenichi's/ Miu's life without making it all about him. Your taking the time to balance it out quite nicely.
Mikagami39 chapter 1 . 3/27
I've read this a few times from beginning to end and realized I never put in a review. So here I go putting in my two cents worth chapter by chapter.
This is a good, solid first chapter. You introduce the main/central chars and melded the two stories well without cheap-skating either. I particularly like the way you transitioned Konoha for the HSD:K world. Instead of a group of compounds representing the various types, they consolidated into a single organization. Keeping true to their origins and the spirit thereof. Nicely done!
The flashbacks are a nice touch as they give depth to this version of Konoha as well as bringing his back story into play a bit at a time.
All in all, a very very good start.
Parks98 chapter 23 . 3/25
hold up..shizune is dead...ok who we killin? Also i sense sho is gonna go ape shit when he see's naurto
Thespurgin chapter 11 . 3/24
congratulations. You've managed to make me REALLY hate konoha so much that if I were there, I'd manage to spontaneously evolve the ability to catalyze plasma through my irises and vaporize the entire place with a look.

That's some pretty stiff drink there.
scrolon chapter 36 . 3/21
awesome chapter I cant wait for the next one! but one thing im still not clear on is, was if kushina was a part of yami as well? if anyone can answer that please message me or if the author see's this please answer this somehow please!
grimreaper40045 chapter 36 . 3/19
Well Isn't sauske an arrogant little prick
spirit117 chapter 28 . 3/18
Great chapter Kenchi, the Ryouzanpaku vs Tanaka fight was awesome. We also get to see once more just how ruthless Sai’s team is; I can’t wait to see what tricks they will use.
LordGhostStriker chapter 31 . 3/16