Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Grubke15 chapter 39 . 10h
Ugh you've left on such a big cliff and it's been months really hope this gets updated again soon this is hands down one of my favorite FanFiction's I've read it many times.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 11 . 2/9
W...what did naruto do?
Mr Drake chapter 1 . 1/14
Update Shinobi of the high seas, please.
Fire-Fly999 chapter 39 . 1/2
Hey there, this is a decent story you have got going here.
A few points I'd like to say as a reviewer.
- Your vocabulary could certain use a few high end words. I've read way worse grammar, yours is at-least decent.
- Don't drag Sasuke too much. It's already feeling dragged out. If you're trying to get out the point that he's much more ninja like and careful and all that shit, then its working. But Shikamaru's analysis of him ( Sasuke ) makes him feel like near master level shit or something like that.
- Throughout this story Naruto has come across as being solving-my-on-problem kind of guy, but he's mellowing out. It does not look like that. Yes, after being prompted he opens a bit, but his character development needs to be shown in his mini-war against Sasuke ( especially after that bombing ), its obvious he'll need all the help he can get after even calling in a special team of ninjas.
- Also, Naruto seems to be getting too much attention from the enemy side master, while I like it as a guilty pleasure, there has to be limits. If you want to continue it, try to keep the circle small.
- Naruto's steady charm against the opposite sex, like with Hinata and Freya was very well done, but would lose its flair if done again.

Except for 2nd point, everything else is actually acceptable, I only put it here because I couldn't find anything else. Its fine if you don't concentrate on it, as it would most likely change Naruto as a character.

Overall, its an amazing work. Eagerly waiting for next update.
psychoticfrog25 chapter 1 . 1/2
Holy friggin crap top notch story and only one chapter in ugh I can't wait to read more
Robthekiwi121 chapter 39 . 12/23/2016
Gah! Such a shame theres been no update for this! I love this fic just like all your others! :( Easily the only Naruto/Kenichi I've read so far that doesn't suck major ass
fenixrojo36 chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
Excelente
Sonicdude8 chapter 39 . 12/12/2016
Awesome chapter, and I agree with that "balls the size of watermelons" statement.
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 39 . 12/9/2016
Ever thought about doing a crossover between Naruto and RWBY?
Mr. E. Mann chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Day 90 - We thirst for fresh chapters. The children cry out in agony. I try to console them, but to no avail. Come back prophet. Come back to us.
Syn chapter 39 . 11/27/2016
Hope you are doing well. All of your chapters are amazing to read, very high quality work.
I have a question, have you read or listened to Worm by Wildbow, I think you are the only person who could write a compelling and great quality crossover.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 39 . 11/26/2016
U not dead, right?
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
You know, another way of saying Chinese Kenpo is simply calling it Kung Fu.
Azure chapter 39 . 11/15/2016
I've been following this story for a year or longer and it's still one of my favorites. Hope you're doin' alright my man.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/11/2016
hope you are fine and well! if so also hope that we see soon an update of your works expecially less than zero and extraordinary times!
2,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »