Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Hyperman15 chapter 13 . 1/16
I guess Jiraiya will save him here
The Fox Sage chapter 34 . 10/25/2022
its fine to criticize the ending of kenichi only if you actually finish your interpretation on the series and everyday it seems less likely you are actually gonna do that as this story has been on hiatus for 3 years and counting just like most of your other good crossovers which alot of have been waiting even longer. its a shame because you really are the best naruto writer on the platform
Guest chapter 41 . 9/28/2022
Still looking forward to a new chapter
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 41 . 8/31/2022
How do you keep track of all the characters techniques? You must have written it down right, you should post that as a separate story for interest reasons.
demigoddemeanor chapter 37 . 8/25/2022
ive re read this story over 4 or 5 times still just as good still disappointed it hasn't been finished
Hyperman15 chapter 5 . 3/11/2022
Zdxxvgngu
Ça ggkggjggm
Cjghvfhkn
Ofuhfhfjfjfjfjfkgmcxhfjhdhdhhshrthkklpl Jo bxSggvjhhhhhhcvfds dfghgdmhdmymymdnebrrw g fnfnrbd. K jk bibibichvj I ibivibivcdrsswesesrftgyhubunkxrdthuomhbxrrxàujvjvjvqbkpb le k d. J j. Je. J zinc IV
Ken kaneki's shadow wolf chapter 41 . 2/15/2022
We need MORE!
Aggarnar chapter 41 . 2/5/2022
Thats the good shit. Just reread this entire fanfic again and i gotta say you are the shit at this
Craiberk chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
That random out of the blue "Russian" was terrible.
First of all, the grammatical construct "вы, люди, такие страшные sounds to me more sarcastic if anything. Don't just translate "you people are scary" word for word and expect it to have the same undertones as it does in English. A more appropriate way to put it would have been "Вы все слишком опасные".
Secondly, "Вы" is plural and is only used to address an individual if they are of a higher social standing, or by a very polite to the point of being deferential individual towards an equal, which Akisame is not/would not consider a much younger Naruto to be.
Thirdly, "Вы говорить" is plain incorrect grammar. The correct form would be "Вы говорите", or "Ты говоришь" considering the context.
Lastly, it makes no sense for Naruto to speak Russian at all and even less mutter of all out loud in this context.
Panjason chapter 38 . 10/25/2021
I hope you come back to this fic eventually. I think I’ll stop here until then.
Panjason chapter 16 . 10/24/2021
I vaguely remember there being two ultimate mental states for fighting in History’s mightiest disciple. Absolute rage or absolute calm. Odin was taught how to do them both at the same time.
I get the feeling Naruto is predisposed to the absolute rage one. I guess that would be his “kyuubi.”
BlackMagic622 chapter 41 . 9/26/2021
Hope you find time to update this again before too long. It's just past the anniversary of the manga ending for Kenichi so I thought there might be a chance. Still as great as I remembered it.
zotx-san chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
AGGGH YOU CAN TALK LIKE THAT TO THE MC FUCKING KILL HIM !
zotx-san chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
how can honoka call him? (he don't uses phones only disposable phones
timberw777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
Rereading this story again. Kenichi is great inspiration for training. And out of everything I’ve read in FF, this story and Newest Challenger are probably my favorites. If you haven’t read any of Kenchi618’s stories, you’re missing out. Just look at the amount of favorites and subscribers he has. Probably, arguably, the best author on FF.
3,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »