Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
bonitalito chapter 1 . 2/4
Really missing this story... Even though I haven't been following long... I randomly break out the "all of my hate you bum" when I get angry... It makes me miss the story more
Old Gregggg chapter 1 . 1/30
Mehh, I was looking forward to the crossover. I assumed from the summary this would be like some kind of immortal Naruto but it seems like your just going to use Narutoverse names to apply to the Kenichi story.
Every aspect of this has been amazing from pacimg, character interaction and most the importantly the integration of background information. The exposition flows with the action in a way I haven't seen even from many published authors. Also the adaptations of bits from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged and The Rock's promo on Billy Gunn?! You made it seem natural for Naruto to be spouting them. I can see it like a movie in my head and its s good movie!
AO Black chapter 37 . 1/5
this has been great, and just like most of your other stories I'll ne waiting for an update.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Shigure huh :3
Tyrannitor chapter 37 . 12/5/2015
An excellent characterization of everybody involved! I love your version of Niijima, he is such a badass.
bangladesh3610 chapter 37 . 12/4/2015
freya x naruto in the end i m calling it
Cookie Montser chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
God, that was funny. Fighitng with knives under the table. I've noticed that at no point have you mentioned any other ninja clans. Is Konoha the only one in existence, or are there others; no indication has been given of such. I suppose Konoha is more than enough on its own, but if the other villages existed, that would significantly expand the plot.
Billy JB II chapter 37 . 11/22/2015
I can honestly say that I have never received a knife at a restaurant that could reasonably be used to attack somebody. It's still funny though.
Micheal the Archangel chapter 37 . 11/19/2015
Wow, been a while since I read/reviewed for this story. Great job kenchi.

I am loving the world that you are building here in this story. I love the interactions with the characters, and I love the development of our heroes skills in this story. That being said may I ask a question? All the incredible work naruto does in his ninja training and I have to winder if that is all he will be learning to use in combat? Aside from Shigure's weapon's training of course. The same for Ten Ten and Shikimaru. I have always wondered if Naruto might acquire other masters in this story and learn new forms of combat...for example:

If in a scenario where Naruto goes into a dou rage and accidentally injured sweet miu who is trying to calm him down. Disgusted at hurting another friend, Naruto runs off, his mind possibly thinking about taking his life to prevent becoming a monster like what he was. But before he has more time to think on it he comes across a certain rapping killer bee, who takes to Naruto, after they both have a rocky start. When Naruto learns Bee is like him, both a missing nin, AND a dou enhanced ninja, Naruto begs him to teach him how to control his ki, so he doesn't hurt anyone he cares about again.

Bee turns him down at first, but after accepting a challenge from Naruto and seeing how far along his dou ki has developed, and the danger it brings, he agrees. Now in addition to ninjutsu and dou control, Bee also broadens naruto's fighting inventory by teaching him a combination of wrestling moves he has learned also (this could be a fun development as later on you could have Naruto fight against Rachael Stanley in a wrestling-style match and match traditional wrestling style vs lucha libre wrestling style).

And for the matter of Ten Ten and Shikimaru. eventually there are going to be new enemies that will be too strong for them to take on with their limited skill set. Shikimaru has great mental skills, but his ninja techniques are arguable way below Naruto's. Ten Ten's weapon skills are being refined, but are all she knows.

What I am suggesting is perhaps the two of them manage to work up the nerve/courage to ask masters to help them grow stronger. Shigure for Ten Ten, and Akisame for Shikimaru (I truly think Akisame teaching Shikimaru could only make him more deadly as he would definitely be a deadly combo of brain and brawn with his training).

Just a few thoughts.

And now another question if I may:

Naruto's story with Yami...will there be more on that? We have heard things from the elder's perspective, but we have yet to hear of Naruto's parents from the people who worked alongside them in Yami. I am certain many of the masters had encountered Minato and Kushina, and many probably respected them, others probably hated them. I hope that somewhere in the later chapters that Naruto gets another chance to meet a master from Yami (maybe Ethan's master, or perhaps Saiga himself)? And get another look on Naruto's parents lives in Yami, and what could have been Naruto's life.

Anyways great work, hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work and update again soon!
Chmia chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I'm somewhere around chapter thirty-four and I'm enjoying what I am reading. Thank you for updating so many of your stories at the same time. There's always something new to read.
Mikarea chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Nice. A good balance cast on both side. Love this cross over. Wonder if there are 8 other jinchuriki for your fic.
ramze chapter 37 . 10/29/2015
lol, enjoyed the hidden knife fighting scene. looking forward to more.
Sageofchaos chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
liked the story hoe to see more.
OnGuard chapter 37 . 10/24/2015
Who is Naruto going to be paired with?
2,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »