Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Craiberk chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
That random out of the blue "Russian" was terrible.
First of all, the grammatical construct "вы, люди, такие страшные sounds to me more sarcastic if anything. Don't just translate "you people are scary" word for word and expect it to have the same undertones as it does in English. A more appropriate way to put it would have been "Вы все слишком опасные".
Secondly, "Вы" is plural and is only used to address an individual if they are of a higher social standing, or by a very polite to the point of being deferential individual towards an equal, which Akisame is not/would not consider a much younger Naruto to be.
Thirdly, "Вы говорить" is plain incorrect grammar. The correct form would be "Вы говорите", or "Ты говоришь" considering the context.
Lastly, it makes no sense for Naruto to speak Russian at all and even less mutter of all out loud in this context.
Panjason chapter 38 . 10/25/2021
I hope you come back to this fic eventually. I think I’ll stop here until then.
Panjason chapter 16 . 10/24/2021
I vaguely remember there being two ultimate mental states for fighting in History’s mightiest disciple. Absolute rage or absolute calm. Odin was taught how to do them both at the same time.
I get the feeling Naruto is predisposed to the absolute rage one. I guess that would be his “kyuubi.”
BlackMagic622 chapter 41 . 9/26/2021
Hope you find time to update this again before too long. It's just past the anniversary of the manga ending for Kenichi so I thought there might be a chance. Still as great as I remembered it.
zotx-san chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
AGGGH YOU CAN TALK LIKE THAT TO THE MC FUCKING KILL HIM !
zotx-san chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
how can honoka call him? (he don't uses phones only disposable phones
timberw777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
Rereading this story again. Kenichi is great inspiration for training. And out of everything I’ve read in FF, this story and Newest Challenger are probably my favorites. If you haven’t read any of Kenchi618’s stories, you’re missing out. Just look at the amount of favorites and subscribers he has. Probably, arguably, the best author on FF.
majorshane chapter 41 . 6/12/2021
I like coming back and rereading this story every so often. A few times I got lucky and a new chapter came out just as I finished, but the last couple of times there was no miracle update.

Is this story dead or might it be continued someday?
criatiansantos845 chapter 41 . 6/8/2021
Jiraiya vs silcardo jenazad, ¡go i'm the only one that dies for reading it

Pd, I'm lovin 'it this story please continúe it soon
Guest chapter 31 . 5/16/2021
i want itachi and SASUKE DIE !
Phazer12 chapter 41 . 5/8/2021
Well, that's there done and dusted. Looks like the story has been abandoned for now. It was a great read and hats off to you for you integrated ninja stuff and Konohagakure so smoothly into the HSDK verse. The fights are so well written and whenever ninja things came, it just made the story so much more intense. Naruto's parents were written so well, tying them all into the mess. But I think it might have been better if Sasuke came as a chunin, it would have progressed that side of the story well. Frankly, I can see some part of why it is stopped. I am sure there are many reasons, but the ninja side became a bit much slower than it should have. Kenichi has already become high-disciple class by this point and any further plot points just maintained his strength to make it constant and by the end of his story arc, he becomes as strong as an expert class, while he was still called disciple because his chances of becoming master in the name were slim.
At this point I think if chunin were to become a bit higher than high disciple would have been better.
Whirlwindwonder chapter 41 . 4/21/2021
This is definitely one of my favorites of your stories. I hope you still plan to continue it, I really wanna see Jiraya in full professional ninja mode.
KM Donovan chapter 3 . 3/21/2021
you know, I was expecting a fic where Naruto got trained by Ryonzanpaku. so far you have him as the main character, yet he is supplementing for Kenichi.

you also have him essentially exiled. how is he supposed to grow if he does not have a master to train him? even Miu, who is slightly stronger then Naruto, has her grandfather and the others to train her.

if this keeps up, Naruto is going to begin to stagnate. he needs proper training. not practicing by himself. he needs an actual master.
LordofTerror chapter 9 . 3/15/2021
I seriously wish you'd have left out Niijima he's utter garbage and has no use to this story in the slightest. also why is Naruto such an idiot in this
Guest chapter 41 . 2/26/2021