Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Yeah baby chapter 13 . 9/4
Jiraiya! About fucking time!
DuNamarSundavar chapter 1 . 9/2
You devious bastard. Minato and Kushina were killed trying to infiltrate Ryozanpaku, weren't they?
The Snake Pirate chapter 39 . 8/11
Man ... this is the best crossover of Naruto x Kenichi, and also one of the best Naruto stories. The fights are awesome, but the plot, the plot is the best I've read, the only one that is compared is the plot of Better Left Unsaid.
Your narrative is addictive, really addictive, I literally read the 39 chapters in less than a week. I love this story so much, that I'm really worried, it's been almost a year since the last update, in addition to that the crossover with Street Fighters has become more popular than this, I fear you can leave the story, when there are many things that I would like to see;
Hinata already kissed Naruto, Kaname also did it, I think it's Renka's turn, and speaking of the same thing, I can not wait to read the moment when Renka and Kaname get to know each other. And if we talk about girls, I expect to see more interaction between Naruto and Chikage, their personalities would make them a fun duet.
Naruto vs Sasuke, I have no words to describe the eagerness I have to see this showdown, obviously I can not wait to see Sasuke's team.
In addition to everything that awaits us from Yomi and Yami, a Berseker full of hatred and trained, Odin with more eagerness than ever, Sho's tremendous hatred towards Naruto, the confrontation between Naruto and Hyogo, not to mention everything that is Can expect from Yomi vs. Shade Alliance.
I hope that you do not abandon the story, since usually you usually take a long time to update, but in reward for that wait we receive great and long chapters. I will be waiting for the update of this great story.
See you soon and keep up the great work in all your stories, and sorry for bad english.
merendinoemiliano chapter 39 . 8/11
Hello, nice story. Keep up the good work and see you later.
Googlemo chapter 39 . 7/27
This was unexpectedly not that good... THis is a decent crossover but thats it, its far from being great and isn't even good enough for me to fav it. I liked how you tried to merge 2 universes together, but you failed HARD doing that... And the biggest flaw of this fic was keeping Kenichi in the story and trying to make him into second protagonist, that fcked this fic SO HARD it eventually ruined it.

And I see that this story won't end now too, because Kenchi abandoned it year ago, good riddance, Street Fighter fic is leaps ahead of this story(and not because you kept chakra and Kyuubi, thats actually a minus, but because that fic has a great romance and harem at that, cool enemies, clear plot and goals, definied universe, this fic lacks ALL of those things!).

Still, I guess thx for trying, but I read a much better HSDK fics than this one.
Nightwolfs chapter 39 . 7/25
this story dead :(
UnsanMusho chapter 39 . 7/18
Man I hope Sieg will be alright, though I wished that his fight with Sasuke showcased more of his skills.
UnsanMusho chapter 38 . 7/18
That date scene was adorable not to mention Miu throwing a tantrum LOL! And I do look forward in seeing what Sasuke will do with regards to Naruto and his gang.
UnsanMusho chapter 37 . 7/17
Hahahahahaha man this will be one very interesting date for Naruto and Freya. Though the part I really liked was the one with Shikamaru talking with Kenichi, I wonder if the talk would affect Kenichi in some way?
UnsanMusho chapter 36 . 7/11
Shame that Kenichi didn't use the whole Rythm of his masters to beat his friend but then again he didn't use the mixture of Dou and Sei chi as well so I call that fight scene a good one and the battle between Naruto and berserker was also good. But what really got me interested was that now Naruto knows his connection to Yomi, what will he do now?
UnsanMusho chapter 34 . 7/10
Awesome fight scene with Tenten and now I look forward to see how they will retaliate.
UnsanMusho chapter 33 . 7/10
Nice to see Renka kick some a**
UnsanMusho chapter 32 . 7/10
Love the drama between the armed and unarmed decision of yomi
UnsanMusho chapter 31 . 7/9
It's a real shame that siegfread didn't make an appearance. But now we have Itachi making husband appearance and Sasuke as well. This fuc just keeps getting more interesting.
UnsanMusho chapter 30 . 7/9
I wonder who in the end will face Shou?
2,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »