Reviews for History's Strongest Shinobi
Mehdude chapter 40 . 9/19
Propably the best crossover ever. It's just so easy to see this as original story with characters that you already somewhat know. Just awesome!
cdog1019 chapter 33 . 9/14
ive read this and the other chapter that your end note talked about atleast three times now but i just now caught it. dangit kenchi
Boomshanka chapter 25 . 9/3
So the commoner made the king eat shit?

Hehehehehehe!
Boomshanka chapter 24 . 9/3
Hahaha!

The bike... and the bangles... pride of two arrogant buggers... spat upon...

HAHAHAHAHA!
timberw777 chapter 12 . 8/31
Duuuuudddddeeee...I watch anime and read fanfic for inspiration. Reading this got me motivated to start getting back into fighting shape again. So just wanted to say thank you. That and this is the second story of yours that I’ve been reading. I’m starting to think that what you write is gold. I’ll reserve that judgment for the third story. :D
Eternity456 chapter 40 . 8/18
I hope you update this soon it’s really good
Isamaru chapter 40 . 8/15
Very nice, love all of your stories that I've read. Keep up the amazing work dude!
xSean chapter 40 . 8/7
Just had another read through this fic and is as good as I remember. Keep up the good work bro!
Refraction of Light chapter 28 . 7/26
Sorry but the yaw-yan thing just irked me. It's a completely different martial art from eskrima. That outta the way I'm a big fan of your stories. Hope you keep it up. Almost forgot to ask. In the earloer parts did you get some of the dialogue from hellsing ultimate abridged?
Never Morrison chapter 40 . 7/17
I love that you’re still updating these Naruto stories even though Zero and the X-men story are so popular! Believe me, I love both of those stories too (Especially Max) but I was drawn to your writing because your Naruto crossover fics are the absolute best around, hands down! I’m about to go reread the Bleach x Naruto one next.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 40 . 7/11
Great new chapter. I had it started in my email, but forgot some stuff, re read a few previous chapters, and finally finished. I hope Tiawit does not kill anyone like he did, however briefly, in canon. Although, it was ultimately a good thing because Kenichi grew a ton afterwards.
BlackJoker013 chapter 40 . 7/11
Just waiting for Naruto and Kaname/ Freya to bite into that lemon together if you know what I mean.
merendinoemiliano chapter 38 . 7/4
See you soon
merendinoemiliano chapter 40 . 7/4
Great
Flame Kitsune 15 chapter 40 . 6/28
This story is... Diego Quality. The story in itself is impeccable the heart and soul that you put into the paired fandom as well as your knowledge of the martial arts. whether it's from the manga or not, makes the story quite entertaining added on to the fact that you have a way with incorporating the justu in the Naruto-verse by making it super feasible to be pulled off in real life, with the exception of the Rasengan, further tells of your skill in story telling as well as merging existing universes that normally should have no business being together. I look forward to your work and am still waiting for the next chapter of your Naruto/Street fighter crossover.
3,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »