Reviews for A Mirror, Not a Window
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow...that was just so sexy. I loved this Chapel and scarily understood her. This was a fantastic plot and the characters were so amazing.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I really love your Dark!Christine!
Ster J chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Whoa. Dark, Djinn!
startrekgirl66 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You've made them all so unlikeable in this one...must be another alternate universe.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Cuh-reepy. Not nice Chapel. But so well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well, damn. Creative. 50ish shades of grayish. But I prefer my CC honorable, strong, and fairly monogamous. Still I won't sneeze at a CC story. Murphy. ***how about an angsty C/S story with wild "pig sex" and a happy ending. No Kirk. Lol.
Innogen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, so harsh! Jim really needs to get over his issues. Ordering Spock to meld with Chris while she was asleep really isn't that ethical of him. Yeesh! Honestly, he needs to get over himself!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
OMG! I've seen you do a Chapel that's not-so-nice, but good grief! You've turned her into super-*itch!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
insultus interruptus WOW a dark take on Chapel. I suspect there will be a sequel.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
At first this seemed alternative universe but we know so little about Christine from the TOS series that it could be developed this way. Maybe the title should have been "Predator." Nice, original take on all the characters.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Interesting. This is not a Christine that I would enjoy, but I do like seeing different takes on her - and I prefer this Christine to the weak, pathetic woman portrayed in some fan fiction. Nice character study.