Reviews for A Smile That I Would Like to See Again
ksatriabawangmerah chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
awwww its so nice written and sweet...
please continue..
AmieeLeahLinDurand chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I would love to see this story completed. It is a wonder read thus far. I hope you decide to continue it soon! Good luck!
I agree, the film was brilliant by the way.
AmieeLeahLinDurand chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Please update! This is very nice so far. I just want to know how their story ends! Thanks!
Ray chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
i like the piano moment.. just why ax is always so... ah, i can explained it..
But, sometime i have a strange feeling about ax character..
it's not like i don't like him.. is just.. he really an anoying one..
i don't know.. just skip that..
i hope you can post the next chapter as soon as possible..:)
ray chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Well, just like i said before.. i like your story..
so, you don't have to worried about feedback..
i'll always be your fan and readers..
and sorry about my weird english..
Ray chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
uhm... I just confused rigth now..
I didn't had any idea for my comment...
So, i guess.. i'm just run to next chapter..hhe
Ray chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
pardon me.. But, can you make some longer part...
i'm just really like your way to tell the story..
And when i had really enjoy it..
you just end the story..
Ah...but as always.. the story of these two always made my heartache.. well, on positive mean, of course...hhe
Thaks for the story..:)
Ray chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Thank you for your story..
My english skill is not really good..
So, maybe sometime your find that my comment is litlle bit weird..hehe
But, i like your story.. So keep going on it please..:)
Chrome chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What happens next? I'm getting really excited and worked up here. :D
MarioPchy chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
OMG! Romantic piano scene between Tong and Mew... I love it so much. Please, please, please, I beg of you, continue this fic. Also please update it next chapter soon. I like your story. Keep writing... Susu! :D Hehehe... :D
MarioPchy chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Hey, hey, hey, I love this TLOS fanfic so much... You are so great to make this fic. Please update it soon, ya! God bless... :D
MP Chrome chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Omaygawd! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Please update.. it is good... I want to know what happen next please
migekun chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Great job with these scenes once again. You're moving slowly with it and I really like that, like an actual novel, you're able to expand on the characters more deeply. Most other fan fiction on TLOS have made both Tong and Mew into sentimental saps that spent their days crying and wallowing. When it's your first love, it goes in waves and some days are better than others. They had already suffered enough in the film I like that Mew is being considerate of Tong's situation. It shows a greater depth of character than other writers of TLOS fan fiction have done.

I can't wait to read your next chapter.
migekun chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I read your first version and I liked it. However it was all questions and desperate desire. This rendition is much more developed in context and character building. I like it. The scene is a good start to a new chapter and I feel like I can relate to it, it evokes feelings that other LGBT kids might have felt before in similar situations. That is, even though Mew is heartbroken, the focus on Tong shows a different perspective, that of someone one oblivious to the pangs of the paramour because their young mind is engulfed in excitement and hope about all the perspective opportunities for themselves and their family.

This lack of consideration is not due to selfishness, but rather to the simple fact that he is a teenage boy and perhaps unable to perceive such complex emotions when so much already takes his attention at home.

I think you did a great job with this scene. I think that eventually the different feelings being felt by Tong with all that is happening at his home at the time and with Mew, and all the emotions that Mew might be feeling about Tong and his friends will eventually collide and intertwine.