Reviews for Stray
dragonlily22 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS and your OTHER stories SOON! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
are you going to make another Chapter?
PikaGirl chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
...I...I...WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
More chapters more !
LuceRunsAway chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Another story of your's, that I shall add to my list of favorites. Please update soon?
kim chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Please if you can update this story soon. Im very curious about what happens later on.
KeshaI chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I hope you update this soon. I cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Please download
imtoomuchtohandle chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Please update I Love your ideas
TwoBy2Koda chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Heyheyhey! I like this and I think you should become an author! You are good despite what others say and those who are telling you to go die are seriously just bullies that want to make others life's miserable and nobody is perfect. Heck my writing is far worse and then there are those who don't even bother writing and have the gall to call those who they deem bad writers worthy of suicide. Do you have a beta reader? If not then get one, I might volunteer if you can convince me (I am not on constantly) if you do then dich them and try writing a story without help. Sometimes help can be awesome and other times it is completely useless. Pm me once you get this message. PLEEEASE PM MEEEEEEE IKNOWISOUNDLIKESOMEKINDOFCOUNCELOR BUTIMYOUNGERANDIAMLONELY! I don't get messages often...
kirahigurashi chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Update soon :-) :-)
Whitelilly Prime chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Will you update this anytime new? Love this story already!
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
when will u make new chapters cause i been waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
*poke* I hope this one isn't forgotten
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »