Reviews for Stay With Me
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/30
All I could think of when I saw the title was that song from Into the Woods. It does sort of fit. Thanks for losing the ring!
poposee chapter 1 . 3/10
woah-ho-ho!
lovely! oh my gosh! I love it! beautiful! Speechless!
Ilywen chapter 1 . 1/7
Hello!
Here there is a spanish fan!
I just loved it, I don't know why but I like when there is some AU and Bilbo is wounded instead Thorin (but always if Bilbo survives, of course), I think it's because I like to see Thorin's guilt o_O.
It's totally adorable and lovely...
I just loved your fanfic so much and I would love to translate it to spanish, with your permission, of course!
See you!
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Woo! Happy ending! :D
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was beautiful. I'm a fan of hurt!Bilbo fics too and this didn't disappoint. I loved your descriptions of the battlefield and of Bilbo's injuries. I liked that Thorin and Thranduil put aside their differences to save Bilbo's life; if anything, he was the catalyst that brought them to an understanding and I think that's awesome.

And then for Bilbo to ask Thorin if he was all right the minute he woke up after sustaining such grevious injuries just shows how selfless he is and how far he's willing to do for his friends. I really liked that you emphasized that here.

Thanks for writing!
mary brandon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Awwwww, heartfelt! The feels just won't stop! Great story.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
ME LEO TODO LO QUE SACAS AQUI!
XD
PharaohIsis13EgyptianYaoiLover chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved it one of the best one shots I read.
victoria chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Ahh its so sweet you are awsome.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
love it
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was sad, and sweet at the same time. Though I do have a couple concerns, like how the orc blade pierced through the Mithril? And now, what of the ring? But I shall leave that up to my imagination.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Love it! :D
rockangel0606 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I loved it but where is the smut! you write such wonderful smut! lol
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Good job
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Annnnd, now all I can see is Thorin braiding beads into Bilbo's hair. THE FEELS.