Reviews for How to Fix Someone You Love
Yuki Cross 223 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How sweet. Gotta keep reading.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
LeavingHoofprints chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Oh my goodness I absolutely loved this fic! The innocent flightless of it made me swoon, and I dearly hope you continue to write more of these! I feel that in this day and age, a little more fluff is what we all need.
And I want to thank you for adding the Bible verse onto your fic. I too often find myself wondering why people choose lust over a sweet, innocent love. Thats why I choose to wear a purity ring, to stand for my beliefs. And I have a feeling that maybe someday people will come to their senses, if only we will continue to pray for the lost to be found. There's a wonderful Bible verse that goes along with the subject you brought up; (it's my fav!;D) "For nothing is impossible with God." -Luke 1:37. Whenever times look bleak, that's what I remember, because it truly is a verse for all ocasions.
Now I'm going to stop before I write a novel ;P but again congrats on this adorb fic and God bless!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awwww:) this was such a good story and such a sweet ending! I loved it immensely!
ida4444 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
A happy ending to a wonderful story! I loved it. If you do want a tip though, sometimes I saw a few typos, but they were easily looked over. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. :)
ida4444 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I literally laughed at Beast Boy's "I wanna live" comment. That was hilarious. And I really enjoyed when Robin was the imaginary victim for Starfire to save. That was perfect for her and I could really see how she felt. Amazing!
ida4444 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
My goodness, I'm going to die of fluff overdose before the story is over, aren't I? :)
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A chapter mostly taking place in a bathtub. Strange, but, in a way, I love it. :)