Reviews for When Beauty met the Beast
Steampunk Marionette chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Dude! You should like, make a sequel!
EveryonesNightmare4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
That was awesome, I wish we knew exactly what happened to Mattie after that. Did he become human again? Was he a spirit? Was he still a Wendigo? AHHHH I wish it wasn't such a cliff hanger, but isn't that what makes it good? *le sigh* I'd love to see some more Wendigo!Canada stuff honestly, you write so good as him.
Awesome Person chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was great, however the ending makes it feel incomplete. I would LOVE it if you made a sequel!
Broken Andy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh this was really nice. Its nice to see Mattie as the tough guy. 。‿。
Ruthe-La chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Usually, I would disagree with the idea of Matthew as a Wendigo in fanfiction. It makes for a lovely image (assuming that like me, you're into that kind of thing) but it very rarely gets done properly in writing.

Therefore, I must congratulate you. You've done a magnificent job, and while the spacing in a couple of parts needs to be fixed, it was over-all brilliant. Just. Well done. Really, really well done. This is absolutely brilliant.
Shiruvia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh, please do write some more.

"Get off of me, hoser. We're in public. Can't you see we have guests?" I would love to know what happens after this sentence.
keisan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Creepy but I really loved it. This definitely needs more!
RainbowMoose chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I suppose I could make more if people wanted it.
Maybe.
Tentative maybe.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Is there more
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Make a sequel! I enjoyed this so much! I totally want to see their reactions! X3
Anon007 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm hoping you change this story's status and make it a multichapter...please?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved this fill! I hope to see more UsCan from youuu 33
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh holy shit, I'm addicted. I love love love love it write more please