Reviews for Skip Beat: Tangled
barbar99 chapter 8 . 8/7
Hey, so This is my first ever review on a story, so here I go... I love how u weave so many different Disney songs into one amazing story. You somehow keep Kyoko the same but at the same time give her the same strength and courage Rapunzel has. I love how Ren still has his internal battle between Kuon and Ren. This is the most amazing mashup I have ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing your work with the rest us. I hope inspiration hits you again and you update soon
Say don't forget about us please update asap loving this so much
JeremyVD chapter 8 . 6/2
I have to say I like how you have represented each character from skip in this story, I also love the fact that yet again Sho makes a foolish to trust someone like Saena to help him get what he wants when it is obvious she is going to figuratively stab him in the back the moment she gets the opportunity to do so. I look forward to seeing where this story is headed in the next chapter.
Summerbirdy chapter 8 . 5/15
Simply best read when sick in bed. You brightened my day
KetriaTM chapter 8 . 5/10
I love the way you keep the Disney song coma... Although it is getting me too.
I am happy you updated althoug I forgot what happened before so I had to reread.
Thank you for writing.
Ketria
puffinzero chapter 8 . 5/6
Hey Kate! I think this Disney adaptation of skip beat is wonderful. Hope you update soon. Oh and I really like how you integrated yourself in the story. That was so cute hehe :)
Data Seeker chapter 8 . 5/5
Hi

Nice update. Its been a long time.

The quality is mostly good, but there are a few typos.

The overall chapter is good, namely how it’s a parody of Tangle, but everyone is clearly their own characters with their own vocabularies. There are some very amusing or emotional moments.

The wholesome standards are high, and certain references are handled very well.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
mutemuia chapter 8 . 5/5
Glad you're back!
I had a really wow moment imagining the boyfriends of Kanae's mother XD
I loved the new plots you insert here. Looking forward to your next.
aizhiellaHime chapter 8 . 5/5
oh i really love this fanfic of yours.. kanae and yukihito's scene is so cute and sweet.. kyoko and ren REALLY needs to confess to each other.. i'll be waiting for that.. XD great chapter by the way and congratulations on graduating college! :D
Natsu Heel chapter 8 . 5/4
I'm so glad you updated, i began losing hope, thinking the story was abandoned. i really like it!
Lennie chapter 8 . 5/4
OMG! This is absolutely incredible. I haven't read this story before and I completely demolished it all in one sitting. Thank You so much for this amazing story I love it, so so so so so so so so much!
Time to update so please post your new chapter asap thnx
regulusgal chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Hey there Kate!

It's been so long, and I just found time to read this, and you successfully made me laugh through this chapter.

A quick advice: pay more attention to the capital letters. That's it.

And it's great that you managed to put in the frog legs.

Hearing from you soon,
-Reggie
Bookmeister999 chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Fantastic!
aizhiellaHime chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
ooohh.. i love this fanfic! two of my favorite shows in one! WOW! Please update this soon or... as soon as you can 'cause this story is awesome! i can't wait to know how Kuon/Ren would figure out Rapunzel as HIS Princess Kyoko.. 3 3 KYOREN FOREVER! 3 3