Reviews for Skip Beat: Tangled
Bookmeister999 chapter 7 . 5/18
Fantastic!
aizhiellaHime chapter 7 . 3/30
ooohh.. i love this fanfic! two of my favorite shows in one! WOW! Please update this soon or... as soon as you can 'cause this story is awesome! i can't wait to know how Kuon/Ren would figure out Rapunzel as HIS Princess Kyoko.. 3 3 KYOREN FOREVER! 3 3
wendy1903 chapter 7 . 3/13
Wonderful please udapte quickly
mutemuia chapter 7 . 3/8
I loved the way you put yourself into your story, like a demigod watching their creatures XD
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for more.
awesome, i'm waiting for more!
chibi monsta chapter 7 . 3/7
Awww come on! Thats the best part. Will kuon able to identify her?. Next chapter please
mutemuia chapter 1 . 3/7
I like the way you mixed both stories.
I can't wait to see Flynn Rider, a.k.a. Tsuruga Ren, maybe?
Lovely story.
JeremyVD chapter 7 . 3/7
It's true that it has been awhile since you posted a new chapter but I am glad that you did because it is one of the better Skip Beat stories that I have read in a long time. I look forward to when she sings the whole song while healing Ren's/Kuon's hand. Also I like how you I introduced chiori into the story as a robin, what I wonder is when she will realize how dangerous Saena really is and decides to help Rapunzel/Princess Kyoko. As for Ren I am surprised that he hasn't figured out yet that Rapunzel is the princess has been looking for. He knew that Saena captured the princess when she was a baby so you would think he would have realized who she was. But I guess it makes the story more interesting this way by him having to figure out her real identity. Thanks for continuing to write this story and I look forward to more Sho bashing in the upcoming chapters.
Lucyluu chapter 7 . 3/6
Oh my days! I missed ya hahah! I really hope that you're not too stressed with your workload, make sure to take it easy okay? I've taken to colouring books in my spare time... childish; yes. But oh gosh it's relaxing!:)
Yet again, you've released another amazing chapter! Really appreciate the different Disney mediums you used! (The Little Mermaid is one of my favs!) The romance is getting fluffier and fluffier and it's hard to keep the inner fan girl inside!
Saena is one wicked little gremlin in this, way more intense than Mother Gothel was, really keeps the tension high! Kanae and Yashiro are waaaaaay too cute as well! I love it! :D
Can't wait for your next chapter and all that comes with it! 3
KathiaXD chapter 7 . 3/6
Ugh right at the best part, i have been waiting for this update for soo long! thank you for updATing i really look forward to the next chapter. Plz think of our suffering as you write the next chapter cuz i really love this story! XD
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 7 . 3/6
WHYYYYYYYYYYY!? I need more! Why did you have to stop there :(
Keep going honey I can't wait for the next chapter :)

-christinemay
Data Seeker chapter 7 . 3/5
Hi

Nice update. There are some bits that need work, but for the most part is well done.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I am not into Skip Beat, so I can't confirm the accuracy of the characterization of the characters, but its clearly creative. That much I can tell.

The beginning with Saena was dynamic, namely when she is ranting, and how villainous she is: her selfishness, her cruel plans and the hypocrisy of blaming others for her bad choices.

The following scenes with Ren and Repunzel/Kyoko were well written, full of complexity and scope. Some areas eluded my understanding, but that's probably cause I don't watch Skip Beat, so don't take worry about it.

I like the chemistry between them too.

The ending bit was excellent too- with Ren learning Repunzel/Kyoko secret.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards. Its largely clean and certain references are handled well. I didn't like the swear word. I know it was a villain speaking but still...(sigh).

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
Beauty's Black7 chapter 7 . 3/5
Loved it so much excitement the fight the cave his name revealed the secret of her hair or part of it revealed some vague memories from both kuon n rapunzel starting resurface his name a song the glo of her hair n them falling in love with one another yay so good and you spoke of loving your bible I'm hoping we all do but that said its also time for me to do some studying in the word thnx so much for the new chapter GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL THINGS PRAISE AND GLORY TO THE NAME O S
TheUndeadQueen chapter 7 . 3/5
XD yes! That was great! Moko-san would just smirk and not say anything. Also the just giving up because its Disney. XD. BTW my name is my handle on a lot of things XD thanks.
Yuki Suou chapter 7 . 3/5
Whoa, long time no see, Katie chan! But you've made it up with the length of the chapter anyway. :-D Did I spot a PoTC and a LoTR reference there, hmm? I loved the chemistry between Mouko-san and Yashiro-kun! And the Yakuza women were fantastic!
If you want to write a Frozen cross-over, would you mind collaborating? Just asking :)