Reviews for Skip Beat: 50 First Dates
MyTwistedInnocence chapter 3 . 6/29
So sad. Update! I love your fic.
Chi-Chi's FAN chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I remember the movie! The ending was a bit sad, but realistic. With combing the movie and skip beat I wonder how far your willing to take it, sounds like a great story already!
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 11/2/2014

Nice update. Some of the writing style made certain areas hard to understand.

The whole thing plot with Ren trying to make sense of Kyoko’s strange behavior was full of suspense, drama, complexity and scope.

The part where he learns about Kyoko’s accident and how she suffers short term memory loss was very dynamic, namely how Kyoko’s latest memories involve being friendless, and can’t make new ones due to her condition.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Some of the language was vulgar and I don't accept them. The mature references are passable though.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless

Data Seeker
wendy1903 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I hope tou continu your stort i'm love him thank you verry much please continu for dream us with your beautiful story
Beauty's Black7 chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
I loved though I wanted to cry in parts of it especially where ren has found out whats taking place with kyoko n how he feels defeated then she's at his door you've really got a neck for timing or is it shadowing totally loving it you're doing a wonderful job so im guessing that the tea ceremony is coming up soon can't wait to see what you do with this scene can hardly wait for your next update also congratulations on your feat I hope all your looking 4 comes yor way great job anxiously waiting see you soon in ff having a ball reading
AdictaMoon chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Kyaaaa! que lindo que lindoooo!
Ame el como cambiaste su encuentro n_n hehe que pasara a continuación?, a leerme el proximo :3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
It really good great job would like to see more and by the way I also loved the movie
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Im in bliss lived it keep up the great work thanks
panda00 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
this is so awesome. update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Ack! And there it was. You were right this movie does work for them. Enjoyed this chapter very much. I'm not a big movie person so I can't remember the exact details so I look forward to learning about them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ooh I like the start to this. Pretty much like the movie. I noticed a few spelling errors but they didn't take away from the story. Character development and setting the scene were great. Oh boy I can't wait to see how he reacts when she has no memory of what they did. I think that's how this goes. Great chapter!
Hati chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Yaay! I love the twist you gave, but I really hope the ending could differ from the movie
Juniper Bush chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Now I have a craving for more Skip Beat. Thank you! Now I have yet another reason to read more!
Juniper Bush chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awww... To be honest, I've never seen this movie. But I love this! Also because you like Yasiro x Kanae! They are so perfect for each other!
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 3/22/2013

Nice update.

The quality is good in many areas; but the paragraphs need a lot of work.

The basic story involving Ren spending time with Kyoko was dynamic; great interaction, romance. The parts with some people trying to discourage Ren are suspenseful and emotional.

The ending where Kyoko doesn’t remember Ren and Ren is whelmed was very suspenseful and emotional.

The wholesome standards are very high, but there is an uncalled swear word near the end was…improper. You’re a Christian and should do better than this. Sorry if that was harsh. But I don’t think cussing is a small thing.

God bless.