Reviews for The Best Christmas Present
jello673 chapter 2 . 2/27
This is funny :)
Thank for makin me laugh!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Great job, didn't like what she'd do to santa but to sho it's fine n poor ren shouldve kissed her it was fun
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Hi

Some of the quality is good, but the paragraphs confuse and tamper the quality. Also, there are typos.

The basic continuation with the girl who hates Christmas and someone wants to help make it special to her was dynamic and…profound.

The character portrayal seems good, but it’s hard to tell due to the confusion.

The beginning and the following with Kyoko singing an anti-Christmas song due to her hatred of it while she has a normal day was...interesting.

The accident and Ren helping her was an interesting plot twist

The following scenes with Kyoko awaking in the hospital and Ren and their boss are present are very well-done. It's dynamic how their boss arranges Ren to be Kyoko's caretaker till she recovers and Kyoko isn't happy (cause she is independent) and Ren isn't happy cause he of his awkward feelings towards Kyoko and he doesn't want to upset her.

The boss explaining his reasons to Ren is dynamic, namely that he believes it will be a good learning experience for both of his employees.

The following and ending scenes with Kyoko and Ren are dynamic, how Ren is trying to be a good caretaker and Kyoko is noticing stuff she didn't before her accident. The run in with Sho was funny and suspenseful.

The wholesome standards are high, except for a few uncalled swear words and a vulgar word. I hope that one day you'll reconsider.
There is a sensual moment, but I guess it's passable.
Also, the references to God and the Holiday are great too.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Socat14 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I curse you for being to good of a writer and not finishing your stories.
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Ugh oh no not Sho! Glad that Kyoko didn't get hurt too bad though I'm not looking forward to the video shoot I must say. I'm not sure if you'll continue this but I liked it. The songs Kyoko was singing made me laugh and feel bad, so job well done on that.
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aw this was a sweet ending! Thank goodness because I felt so bad for Kyoko in the beginning. I can't wait to see what Ren has in store!
Juniper Bush chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I love it! Especially when Ren and Sho are jealous. EEEEEEEE! *fangirl squeal*
Matelia-legwll chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
This is a really good story! I'm looking forward to what happens next.

How far will Sho go in his attempt to separate the two? How will Ren's plan for Corn and Christmas come to pass? Please don't put this story on hold.
regulusgal chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
You'd better continue this story! I'm really curious!

-regulusgal
muchachomomo chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
really enjoying those little songs kyoko came up with. they just made my day!...or night, cuz it's like 2:30 where i'm at. :/ either way, i got a good laugh out of singing it to the rest of my family and watching their expressions of "has this girl gone mad?!" to "I live with an idiot" to "what does she do all day?" it was quite comical, actually, cuz all my younger siblings were lying on the ground from laughing so much.
muchachomomo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i have a feeling this is gonna be good...i'm not Christian, but the summary made so much sense i just had to read it. why would she enjoy Christmas if she had such a horrible mother? i never really thought about that
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
i love it :) more more more i want more XD

-Kayhla
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Hi

Nice update. The quality is good in some areas, but the paragraphs need work.

The basic story continuation is amusing, but hard to follow because of the paragraphs.

My understanding of the characters is limited, and fixing the paragraphs would help me understand them better.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards. Some references are passable, others are...dubious. And I still think you should edit chapter 1.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
abandonedaccount303333 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Oh I'm eating this story up XD it's pretty good so far and hope to see another chapter soon!
Crazygeekweirdo chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Haha! Kyoko is good at song writing XD !
I like the way you make Ren think, posesive, a bit selfish and loving !