Reviews for True Prince
EmmaLasagna chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I am so happy there's another installment of this story. :3
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Hmm, this is becoming more interesting. Who is this Corn? What exactly does he want?
I specially loved that part where Ren gives that dazzling smile on phone and Yashiro basically saves Sho's life. :-) keep writing.
And I will NEVER hit you with tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce broccoli or anything!
Life gets in the way of creativity somehow sometimes!
magiaoculta chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
this fanfic is really good, I want to continue Reading, please...
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Hi

A while back I sent you two reviews the wrong way. I'm going to correct it by sending them into this review along with another review.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF CHAPTER 1

Nice story. The quality is good, except for the paragraph style (which tampers the quality and makes it hard to understand). You need to change your style and get a Beta.

The basic story seems good, but a few details didn’t make sense (probably cause of the paragraphs confusing me). I think the character portrayal is mostly good, but a part with Ren felt out of character- though I could be wrong.

The wholesome standards are pretty high.

The language is clean.
The sensual content is passable. Wish others were careful too.
No violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF CHAPTER 2

Nice continuation.

The quality is good in some areas, but the paragraph settings and a few other things need a ton of work. You should change your style and get a Beta.

The beginning and the following Kyoko in captivity and taunted and fearful are very dynamic; full of suspense, drama and depth.

The parts with Ren worry about Kyoko and wanting to save her are great.

The wholesome standards are good in some areas, but others need work.

The reference to sex abuse is passable- THANK YOU for not being graphic in any sense of the word. Also, its great how you put God and demons in your story.

But a few uncalled cuss words are present. Do you think it’s proper for a Christain to do that? God bless.

This is what I think of chapter 3

Hi

Nice update. Some areas need work, but the paragraphs are very improved then the pervious chapters.

The following story involving Kyoko in captivity while Ren and the others are on a race to rescue her are very dynamic, suspenseful and as you said, very dark and mature.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Except for a few words, the language is clean.

The sensual content isn’t as graphic as it could have been, but its still too much.

I hope you like this review. God bless.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Interesting premise but you might want to edit your story a bit with transitions and page breaks to keep it organized and fluid, I have a slight issue with the POV for the story where it seems to jump around to every character. Other than that, you have potential!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Instead of closing it and put an end
You opened it more and made me feel like my head would explode from anger , I mean write a story with an end or don't write it at all
This story was exciting and romantic and beautiful
But you ruin it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Where 's the end ?! I hate the stories without ending
Just us who 's corn and who 's koren and would ren tell kyoko everything ? I am angry and mad and regret that read this story
misao97 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Hi i think this is really interesting so far! It's quite different from the other sb fan fics out there!I can't wait to see what happens next! Gambatte!
Hmm just a suggestion, it might be a good idea to change the rating to M, your story is approaching darker and more mature themes that is more suitable for m than t. However feel free to disregard my suggestion!
EmmaLasagna chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Oh. My. God. OH MY GOD.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Just found this fan fic love it plz hurry and update, its sho hes teamed up with rino y o take her from ren
Smile99 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
More please!
Socat14 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
You torment me with all these unfinished stories! And I know that "Corn" isn't Sho, cause Kyoko would recognize him. I'm stumped as to who "Corn" may be.
Socat14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's Rieno! I'm crying again! How dare you make me cry twice! Must read more...
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I liked how their thoughts were linked. I hope he hurries to get to her. Who knows what that beagle will do. Great chapter!
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Interesting start here. I don't really have any theories on the fake Corn. Maybe Sho? There are a few wording errors but they don't take away from the chapter. I'm interested to see where this goes!