Reviews for The Panic Ailment
Amaterasu1969 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I know what you mean about Bakusaiga-it's so powerful, I can't think of a decent fight scene that doesn't last for more than a sentence. Rumiko herself did say that Bakusaiga is the second most powerful thing in the series, the first being the Sacred Jewel. BUT, as we all know, the Sacred Jewel is GONE, sooo... -.-' However, I do like Bakusaiga more than Tokijin (Tokijin is cheap xD), but the fight scenes! So, I compromised by 'fiddling' with Bakusaiga's abilities. Ehehe. Please don't kill me, Sesshoumaru-sama xD

Ja Ne!
A1969
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is so interesting. I don't WHY but something about Inari reminds me of Mi-Ho, from 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine-tailed fox {It's Korean drama, really cute xD}). Her 'playfulness', maybe? Dunno, but you definitely have me hooked :)

Ja Ne!
A1969
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This isn't LOTR - enough walking! Interesting take on myth though, and vivid descriptions. Update, desu!
Lethal Trinity chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Still loving the story you got but Ive got some criticisms about execution. There is a difference in how the story is told, but it feels like its still focused on Sesshomaru rather than Inari. Thats how Im seeing it. Someone else could get a different impression. All in all, Looking forward to the next chapters.
MTG4740 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i love how the story is going! i hope you continue this. :D
Lethal Trinity chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Love what youve done! I hope to see more chapters. I will definitely follow this story and see what else ya got!