Reviews for Courting The Impossible
Rubellite Game chapter 7 . 7/3
This is really interesting, I'd like to see more if you want to create more.
PaleAngel90 chapter 7 . 6/4
Interesting so far, please update soon, cant wait to find out who romances Jeremy! :)
Update soon please. Its really good
LokiHatake chapter 7 . 5/16
still reading
White-Horns chapter 7 . 5/11
I really like Clyde! You have written him, and the rest of the story, really well! :)
Please update!
tigers1661 chapter 7 . 4/30
Please continue I am following
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 7 . 4/19
I never liked that movie, it was too nerve warking to watch and guts all over the place. However, I don't know how you did this but your story is thoroughly interesting! I like your writing and the way you pace the plot too! Nice going and update soon plz!
Thehopefull chapter 7 . 3/29
please, please update soon!
Transformers' BABY chapter 7 . 3/16
Please update
anne623 chapter 7 . 3/15
Eh... What the hell happened... Chapter 6 is the same as Chapter 5? Anyways, the story is amazing... I like it... but what happened to updating this? You're kinda like me not updating my own story because I had a writer's block since September 2014 and now its March 2015 and I can't still make my story half-way finished even though its the final chapter for that story..
Please update you're really good
phsycopredgirlouttahercage chapter 7 . 2/26
THIS IS SO AMAZING! MORE PLEASE!
Gigi chapter 7 . 2/22
I am still following this story and no update
caligo-lux chapter 7 . 2/21
...did you abonden the story? i mean its 4 month now and for "updating soon" thats quite the time :/
i just would like to know if i should prepare my self that this story will not be continued...if thats the case...
i've been keeping an eye out for an update for years now, i'm so happy to see you've said you'll update soon although that it was quite a few months ago. i understand writing may take a long time so i'm not going to ask for you to post a new chapter soon, i'm just glad you decided you will still be working on this amazing story. can't wait to see what's to come