Reviews for One Day
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is good work - you very neatly surface an issue that never really gets dealt with on the show: what happens to the old companions? Amy's POV was sad, but the Doctor's was heartbreaking. Poor guy; there really are special hells made just for him.
eekz chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was beautifully written! It's a very intriguing idea, and remarkably well done.
Pineapples chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It's beautiful. Really. It's four AM and I can't sleep though and this is doing things to my emotions that are not cool. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to sleep now; if only by virtue of crying myself there for poor little Pond. But really, this is gorgeous, honestly. Worth it.
inkbender chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so beautiful, it makes me cry tears of joy. And sadness. The emotion is powerful, of Amy's loss and the Doctor's guilt that this is yet another companion that he broke. Oh man. The feels.
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
O my god, i never thought Amy crying hoping that her doctor is coming back for them, but atleast he knows that the ginger girl is crying because of him
KG86 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
wow Good job breaking my heart! *sobs*

3 3
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i like it, it makes sense plus i enjoyed it.
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely stunning! I just wish there was more! :)
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I loved it (':
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
lovely
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really, really liked this. I love crossovers with Doctors and future/past companions, and this one was really well done. Conceptexcellent; executionbrilliant. I love that we get into both Amy and the Doctor's heads. Really well done!
WritingDoodle chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was absolutely beautiful and absolutely heart breaking. I honestly can't believe that you only wrote this because of writers block! It was just so good! :D
SkyWideOpen chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
As far as "I have writer's block, just get something on the damn page" efforts go, this is pretty damn good. Also gives a deeply tragic subtext to *both* their timelines now, as they're both subtly aware of how it ends for their entire time together (since Amy presumably knew from when the Doctor went back after Angels...) - and just makes their time together all the more meaningful.
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well that brought tears to my eyes
HDM.rox chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is going to be short and simple:

Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Very well done.