Reviews for Bright White Jackets
sharkinterviewee chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is so beautiful. And sad. Beautiful and sad. I am in tears now, and my lip is trembling. You have made me feel such powerful emotions. Your writing is amazing. Brilliant. Brilliant and amazing (and you are too).
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Dark and sad. I like it. Poor Doctor. He know it's his fault. I wonder if he'd be able to back up and fix that? Even worse, poor Amy. Salvation at hand, and she can't recognize him anymore. How unbareably sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
How wonderfully sad
sunfishchamp chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh my God. That was amazing. I love it. I am sobbing after reading this.
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ack! So sad, so tragic. I just rewatched The Eleventh Hour and this idea came to mind, but without this incredible agony. I'm glad Amy was strong, because this would have broken the Doctor even more than the Ponds' exit in Manhattan. Beautifully tragic story, Maribor.
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
... This... This was... Incredible... But sad... The only thing I was confused of was if the Doctor at the end was THE doctor or Rory pretending to e the doctor to make her feel better. And the "look what I've done to you." Was for not being her friend anymore. :/ Just confused.
LittleMissStreisand chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You're killing me slowly, Maribor. I swear when Matt Smith leaves I will require being strapped down to a bed.