Reviews for Les Miserables: Gutter Rats
Nai chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Well that hurt... it was amazing and you are talented. But hot damn that messed with my emotions.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I absolutely love this. I rarely see stories that capture Javert's tender side as well as this one does. This interaction with Eponine here is so well-written and so true to both of them. Really wonderful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love the story and the idea which you wouldn't have thought of at first. Really nice and I like the ending - but it's really sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was so awesome but really sad!
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really like it! It's an interesting take on Javert/Eponine.

-Rosy
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
very nice story
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh wow.. While I'm not sure if he would really act like that, I think sometimes he really could surprise me. :) And I totally love this idea, how he takes his time to show her the place he found help and how he tries to show her to defend herself, even though he notices that she is different from him.
I really can imagine he would know nearly every person in the city and the idea that he recognized Eponine in the end.. Wow!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Must confess, I had a hard time convincing myself to read this. Because you do not know the name of "On My Own". IT IS NOT I LOVE HIM IT IS ON MY OWN YOU FOOL!
Sorry. Now that I've got that out of my system, I absolutely love your story. I do ship Eppie/Javert a little bit and this is a really good one. Thank you. Go listen to the soundtrack twelve more times, read the Brick, come back and write more stories, and you'll be my favorite author.
Drowl chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
AMAZING character contrasting and reflection. Cried my eyes off too.

Perfect, perfect story.

x
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww, this is so beautiful. Javert makes me so sad.
Christy
typeos chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Lovely and heartbreaking!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful.
Beth chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh so charming! I love the development of Javert's backstory, the idea of him feeling kinship with another gutter child... Whenever I see the film I will always imagine this between the scenes :') thank you for writing it!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was...je n'ai pas de mots. C'est parfait!
Part E. Heart chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A great story! There's a huge lack of fanfics focusing on Javert, and exploring a relationship not shown in the text is always a lot of fun. I hope you can do some more Les Mis stuff!