Reviews for Revenge
Mousie98 chapter 1 . 4/16
Heey ;)

To be honest, I’m stunned. It’s great, really! It feels so natural to read it, as if it could happen in the real show. Even if it isn’t the happiest oneshot on earth, I love it. :)

Merle
jacklyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
lol i love how you need to qualify yourself CREATIVE FREEDOM say whatever you like about revenge and saleem. oh and i liked the story :D
Zivatjl12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Thank you for this story. I see this scene happening right before my eyes. Ziva is getting revenge for Tali and Abba-it's a different kind of revenge/payback. Ziva has never been able to show her emotions before. Thanks again.
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Heres what I think. I think that Tony's need to seek revenge and justice was justified. In more ways than one. One, Saleem was a terrorist. They had viable information on a terrorist cell, therefore, that in of itself is reason enough to get rid of it. Two, Ziva had been sent there for no other reason than punishment by her own father, who more than most likely knew she would not return alive. Three, Ziva was worth seeking revenge for. We have to look at the scenarios that played up to Rivkin. You have Gibbs, who quits (because, yes, he did quit, not just his "job" he quit on his team and that to me should have been dealt with much differently in the episodes between him, the team and Tony.) You have Tony and Ziva who draw closer to each other. You then have Ziva questioned on why Tony is at her apartment so much, photos etc. You then have Tony thrown into an undercover mission where he has to obtain a girlfriend. If we read between the lines, I'd say he and Ziva got quite close and then it went cold turkey due to his "mission" with Jeanne. Ziva was probably thrown into confusion over why the sudden draw back. Michael Rivkin comes into town, he's familiar and in Ziva's mind, probably the safe choice, until...it turns out that might not be so true. We of course have her apartment at one point blowing up and Rivkin being killed ... By Tony. All this leading to Ziva returning to Israel, getting on a ship that sinks, and she winds up in said terrorist cell. I'd say in Tony's head...he wasn't seeking revenge, he felt guilty, he felt it was his fault and things needed to be set right. Take out a terrorist cell, get revenge, seek redemption, all in one shot. But with Ziva? my mind is... her dad does not deserve that same revenge. Eli does not deserve it. If the episodes went my way, it would be Tony in some way telling her under no certain circumstances "NO" because why seek revenge on a man who did not himself seek revenge for his own daughter? She was captured, he (Eli) most likely knew she had been captured and he (Eli) left her there. He did not seek revenge, he did not rescue her, he did not come to the rescue. On top of that, he killed an innocent man. So, to me, if Tony were mine to make :) ... he would fight like hell to get her to see, that she does not need to seek revenge for a man who didn't do it for his own daughter. As for Director Vance's wife... that for the Director and the Team to handle together.
LUZMA chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
VERY WELL...I LIKE ..CONGRATULATION
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh wow-well done. Definitely amazing description and emotions!
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was amazing, i haven't seen the full episode, just a short clip, my american friend spoiled it for me. This was lovely and touching, i can understand why Ziva needs revenge.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I think this was a very similar to what the writers might give us in that scene in Shiva. Loved it even if not very happy. But still, we are not going to get happy and smiley episode. There's going to be angst.
Bojangles78 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I know you were worried about it not being in character but it seems pretty accurate to me! I'm so happy that Tony is there for here :-)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Have doubts about Tony's quest for vengeance? Yea, me too, some days, but I guess it is what it is :P

Hi! I'm reviewing this before I reply to your messages, because they're long, haha. Not that I'm complaining; I just wanted to read this first :P

"She was always, *always* capable of compassion. Not this time." This sentence really got to me; it reminded me of the time when Ziva said Tali was the best of them because she (Tali) had compassion. I don't think Ziva's ever believed herself capable of compassion; ever believed herself to be great enough, forgiving enough, to be compassionate. And here she is, trying to prove her own understanding of herself right :( it's heartbreaking.

I liked that Tony questioned his own actions, actually. I think he's never been truly comfortable with the idea of vengeance, and was just driven mad by grief ... but anyway, I like that he's confronting himself, using it to guide Ziva back on the right path, you know?

Oh god I'm sleepy again and not making sense :( I don't even know why; I only woke up eleven hours ago!

I just want to say that Ziva's pain was so powerful :/ it was very in character and I like that, even if it tore me into several hundred pieces.

GUH.

And Tony holding her at the end!

What are you doing to my feels?

-Sophie