Reviews for Virtue meets virtue
muffinhouse chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was adorable! (ˊ͈ ॢ ॢˋ͈)
rebornforavel chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wahhh, it's so cute!
TezuSezu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
*-* C-cool! please keep writed more aokaga ,please they're so cute being together
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
cute
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Gaaaah...soooo cuuuuuute!
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like Kagami with other couples, provided Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Itachis-Witch chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Haha, those two are quite awesome even in a situation like that. XD
Edainwen chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
oww please i need more letters! more more! please is just so nice n so cute! i want to keep reading TTOTT oww i love this two to much! is so nice shit! so cute n nice. tell me please will you continue this or this is a drabble? owww any way i will love to put this in the aokaga community here so just pm me if you need something!. xD!
Akumanosaiainoko chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That's actually amazing. Haha so brilliant! 3
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Pfft Aomine, you being a man-whore wouldn't surprise many, I'm sorry. We do acknowledge that sometimes you are misinterpreted, sometimes.

XD this was a funny and cute fic XD go AoKaga
KeiHoshi chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is too adorable. /rolls around my bed/
Thanks for writing this!
Once L chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice!

I liked this! :D

Thanks for wrinting this ;)
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Gah, this is so cute! Thanks for writing it!xD
Lokian chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is ridiculously cute! I love it! Your writing is amazing and I whish this was longer D:
No, but really; you are really good with words and know how to tell a story! Keep up the good work :D
Fantita chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So cute and sweet! They are both adorable here! I enjoyed it a lot, I want more, nice job!