Reviews for Memory rests
Well those feels just keep coming dont they? Gosh ur stories r good
- MonsterSlut
You go to me right at the end i think Ik going to start crying
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Damnit! I am crying and aching over two men who i can't picture as gay and yet here they were and i feel so damn bad for Damon it is killing me.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I can't tell you with words how much I adore this story. It's brilliant, absolute perfection. And you made me cry... I'm glad you gave Damon Elijah. He needs someone who will keep him in line. Love it!
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved this so much! It was a poignant and perfect.
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god. I'm fucking crying my eyes out. Fuck fuck fuckty fuck.. Omg.

Excuse me while I go and cry in the corner.

I loved this.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Heart wrenchingly beautiful. Nothing else to say except perhaps - write another one please?
SushiBar chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Damnit I'm crying like a little girl. So beautiful
vikki.dillard chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
so sad!
glowacka93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This story was so beautiful and sad. I cried so much in the end.
Bocamere chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really loved this fic! Parts that really got to me were Damon compelling strangers to be Alaric, and then towards the end Damon continuing to stick by him as the years passed by until eventually Alaric died. So heartbreaking but such a beautiful story.
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
God, what is this perfection? You made me cry. I'm sure you're proud. And I'm not normally a fan of stories that want to make me cry. But honestly, this was amazing. Maybe my favorite of your stroies yet. But I guess I think that every time. But this truly was brilliant. From now on, this is my head canon for what happened after season three. Thanks so much for sharing it. Also I noticed that I wasn't alerted to any of the stories you've recently published so I had to rectify this situation and follow you. Obviously. Really, wonderful job. xo
who0wnsmyh34rt chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I hate you. I hate you so much. I have never cried this hard reading something in my life. Why do you do this to me. I just. I can't even take this anymore. Shipping these two has killed me. Broken my heart. My fucking tears are waterfalls, man. Literally. This is so beautiful and the best thing I have ever read in my life. I hate you so fucking much.
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
sobbing. I can't imagine how much it hurt Damon to watch Alaric grow old right before his very eyes. Alaric completed him. Now he has to bury him. It's really a testament to Damon's character that he loved him enough to let Ric live this human life. It had to have killed Damon a little inside with each new human fraility that arose as the years crept up on them. Alaric is irreplacable for sure. Also Ric loved Damon enough that he wants him to eventually find happiness with someone else. *sniffles* Heartbreaking but lovely too., Carol
zaqmlp chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Your angst never fails to make me shed a few tears. Love all your super long one-shots! Once again, this was really well written and you have really got me into Dalaric fanfiction now :)

Looking forward to any future works.