Reviews for Buried in the Ice
Rly looking forward a new chapter this wk! There's so much left to discover with this story.
Konyi chapter 9 . 1/23
I’m so intrigued in how Riku now having half of Sora’s light is going to affect his relationship with Squall, and where the heck did squall drive himself off to, i have been waiting to find that out for a while now lol can’t wait for next chapter, oh and have I told you how excited I am that you’re back at it again !? 3
YouJustWatch chapter 9 . 1/21
Aaaagh I'm sitting on the edge of the seat here, what a pace! I feel so bad for Squall already though, especially as Sora loves him equally right now. I think Riku should have to work a bit more for Soras good graces, and Sora has a lot of making up to do to Squall for his current shenanigans! Really love this story it's always been one that pulled me back time and again so I'm delighted to see your update. Did you edit any of the previous chapters?
SuperSaraMoon chapter 1 . 1/20
Yay! On thank god, lol. Still seriously uncool of Riku, but certainly preferable. And of course because I’m an evil bitch, I’m all about it bwahaahah.
You did a beautiful job with the internal transfer of emotions, on both ends of the spectrum. ‘Endless, depthless, consumingThis kind of agony couldn’t be manufactured’ beautiful. I can’t wait for next week’s update!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 8 . 1/20
Oh my fucking god, oh my fucking god, nooooooooo! Omg Riku, how could you?! *mind blown*
SuperSaraMoon chapter 7 . 1/20
Loved all the backstorySora’s and Ven/Terra’s. Great chapter... Oh silly Squall, running off to the popo
SuperSaraMoon chapter 6 . 1/20
Bbbbbaaahhhhhh sooooo goooodddd, I fucking love itthis chapter was perfection. From start to finish
SuperSaraMoon chapter 5 . 1/20
Omg I can’t believe I never read this fic before, it’s so fucking good, girl, omg! This chapter was amazing!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 4 . 1/20
I really liked the morning scene in the bathroom, despite the whole vomiting blood thing, loland Riku showing up at the cafe and stating forgotten promised, being subtlety jelly of Squall. What is this guy up to, hhrrmm...
And gotta love the unrequited cloudxSquall, lol
SuperSaraMoon chapter 3 . 1/20
Drunk on -something- huh? ;p. Lol. Yea, I know I’ve read the first 2 chapters several times over the years, but I dunno how I never read past them. Sexy ass Riku making his mysterious appearance~ This is exciting, off to chapter 4!
StrawberryHuggles chapter 9 . 1/18
I'm still here and am super excited to see that you are getting back into this fandom! dedicated authors such as yourself help feed dedicated fans of a long running/ended fandom
I’m still here and ecstatic you’re back! Can’t wait for this one :)))
MuchoHola chapter 9 . 1/17
Aaaaand here too. :)

I don't think I'll ever not wait/be here for my favorite pairing/lovingly crafted stories. Thanks :)
YouJustWatch chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
What a story! As an admant Riku fan Im totally shipping RiSo so despite the darker tones Im hoping it turns out well! Till then waiting for the next chapter on tenderhooks like everyone else :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
oh goodness what a way to end the chapter... thank u so much for updating btw u have no idea how happy I was when I got the email telling me u had updated, hopefully we can expect another chapter soon... maybe? :p