Reviews for Worth Waiting For
Ky chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This has been beautifully written and every single word was perfectly poised for this story. I loved it, just so you know.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
! Aw! Well, that was cute! She's pretty lucky she saw that, now her book's going to be awesome! :O
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Gah, that was brilliant. Silly grins going on all over the place over here :D
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
i am now sitting with a giant smile on my face, great story such a great ending because merlin deserves to have arthur come back. one thousand years pretty long but not to far away if your waiting for someone
E chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is incredibly sweet. I felt the narrative voice was very engaging :) Thanks for sharing _
heidi chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
just perfect, love your story, love Merthur, success and if you give a continuation would be excellent, congratulations.
YukiOnnaOfWinter chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I don't know why but I was crying during this. It's was just...wow.
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
OMG I LOVE YOU! FIRST CHAPTER! AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL! AAAANd you put Sherlock in it! Did I mention I love you? 3 :D
sha01001 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really enjoyed your story in gave me warm fuzzies inside. Really beautifully written. I just have one teeny tiny complaint to make because I am huge Sherlock Holmes fan and you got his quote slightly wrong its " If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable(you have impossible), must be the truth." but that's just me being finicky. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more in the future.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It's so beautiful. It's a great idea to write with an other POV. It's like we are there and see all the scene like Jordan.
I watched the video too and I love it.
RayneLover101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This is so amazing! I love this fic so much! 3 I actually cried at the end and for a fic to do that is really hard, the end of series 5 made me cry so hard and after reading this fic, it brought back those memories. You did an amazing job on this fic, really.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
And suddenly, Sherlock.

Hahaha but no this made me so happy I love you for a thousand years.

Oh gosh I'm so sorry pun
leah chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
nope, no these are not tears coming out of my eyes

amazing!
CamJ chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Ok, usually I hate slash, but I found your story "by mistake", and I loved it !
How you tell the story from a stranger's POV, I can actually see Merlin, waiting on his chair for Arthur !
HI chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Hey there, I just wanted to tell you how amazing your story is. I read it a while back, can't remember if I reviewed or not. But after re-watching Merlin I resolved to find it again (typing in all the wrong keywords into the search bar, as you do!), finally when I found it I am glad to say it was better than I remembered. This is the best reunion fic I've read for merthur. I just love the outsiders POV and your style of writing is awesome. Also I loved the line 'something worth waiting a thousand years for'. I just love the idea of a Merlin somewhere waiting for Arthur to resurface, however long it takes :) umm...that's all I have to say so thank you for the wonderful story!