Reviews for Tales of Liutana II
Ragnarok666 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Liu Kang was never one to deal well with women when it came to saving others. Naturally it left him a bit too lightheaded for the matter.

Overall I find this chapter good for the humor.

Though if you're going to do a short story for Jade and Kitana's friendship, I recommend maybe you should have it lead into the Earthrealm invasion in MK3.

Remember, unlike the MK9 timeline, Kitana and Jade were NOT on Shang Tsung's island for the MK1 tournament. Kitana only met Liu Kang face to face in the MK2 Outworld tournament, and Jade meeting Liu Kang face to face during the Earthrealm invasion.

And it's not like Kitana turned a liking to Liu Kang the moment they met during the Outworld tournament anyway, it still took a little time. But since Jade didn't meet up with Liu Kang by then, it's logical to see why she was still loyal to Shao Kahn by the beginning of MK3.

I believe, therefore, that for the ending time setting the origins of Kitana and Jade's relationship, it should end towards the end of the Earthrealm invasion in MK3, when Kitana convinced Jade to change sides and fight alongside the Earthrealm warriors.

That's just my recommendation though, you let me know if you think it's sound or not.
Goku js chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
I love the name
Goku js chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Liu in love
Dr. MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
so what next- their third daughter getting borned after the sex chapter?
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
that was a good ending to the first pt . :)
lemonwise, perhaps if the lemon were that of the 'cave scene' in this chapt, you could have had this chapter as your last for the story.
Ragnarok666 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
Not bad for another birth into the family, this should prove very well.

And besides, I can already see Liu taking the easy way out when it comes to putting the baby to sleep. There's no need to read it bedtime stories or anything, just get the baby to swallow a sleeping pill instead.
Ragnarok666 chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
You know, given what you wrote here in chapter 7 for refuge and all that, it makes me wonder if this is like a foreshadow towards your Peace Millennium fics...
Dr. MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
well, that went well. I feel sorry for them. I mean, imagine them losing their only daughter from an old enemy! well, at least she still live and they had the courage for two more children. speaking of which, could you do a chapter about Zian and Kiyonei learning about their dead older brother for the first time?
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Darn, You beat me to this scenario, lol, I was gonna (and probably still am) do this later on in 'mortal kouple'.
good couple of chapts :D

keep em commin
Ragnarok666 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Losing a child is always painful, especially in the case of a miscarriage. It's supposed to be the child that eventually buries his or her parents, not the other way around.

Ironically, given how much the Edenians practiced in the art of spells, you'd think they would have learned a way to revive the dead in such a situation. You can consider this as "playing god", but it's not like we haven't seen instances in real life at the hospital where we see people playing god.

But then, I guess it could also deal with the natural order of the life cycle. You're born, you live, and you die. It's not up to revival magic to disrupt that cycle.

Still, this is the difference between the people of Earthrealm and the people of Edenia. The Edenian people already know about what awaits them in the afterlife, as their gods walk amongst them. In comparison, the people of Earthrealm don't know what happens after they die, which is why so many hope to obtain the power of immortality.
Unknown chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Thai a good chapter.

If you take suggestions, I have one. The next chapter could be about the baby they lost(witch was aluded to in this chapter).
Dr. MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Off-topic ?- if kitana this old then how old would the others(who are now dead)meaning johnny cage, soyna, jax, and kung lao be if they were not dead yet, just wondering?
Ragnarok666 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Pretty good of a chapter, though I think your math is a bit off.

Kitana was about Liu Kang's age when they first met, and he was only 24 years old. Since Kitana was 10,000 years old, but only 24 or 25 by Earthrealm standards, that means it takes about 400 Earth years for an Edenian to age ONE year.

Under that logic, at 25,000 years old, Kitana would only be equivalent of 62.5 years old by Earthrealm standards, and that's not exactly THAT old. If you had checked the US life expectancy charts, the average female in the US today lives up to 80.5 years old. If you do the math, Kitana would have to reach about 32,200 years old before it's considered her time to expire.

And that, of course, is assuming the average life expectancy of an Edenian is the same compared to the life expectancy of a human being. I recommend you take those things into account.

Oh and for your author's note, I checked myself. Your left review of my fic on Mar 1st was on chapter 8, that's where you left off. So I'll be waiting...
Spider-2099 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oh God.

For me, Liu Kang dying (again!) The End of All Things Ever Existed and Will Ever Exist...Ever.

Poor Kit. They lived a long, full, and happy life though, and I guess that's what you have to remember when you lose someone so close to you.

Any way, glad to hear there's more kInK on the horizon. Always a bonus.

Great work, as always.
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
awww, poor Kitana :( never easy parting with loved ones... and next week ill be parting with a loved ones myself.
good chapt today. i like seeing the family involved in your stories.

keep em comin, next up, most erotic piece you've written, huh...? B)