Reviews for Fallout
ki10fuzz chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow. Beautiful. Thank you for not killing Martin. I'm not sure how the rest of the group would have handled that. I agree with my fellow reviewers - if you happened to want to write a sequel, that would be brilliant!
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this was utterly fantastic and I would really appreciate finding out what actually happened to Martin? I think your writing is brilliant.
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I must be a sadist, because I love some Martin!whump. I was a bit disappointed we didn't get to see the reunion! However, it's very well-written and I had no trouble picturing the characters. Great job!
Esstell chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I am quite shocked by the end, I expected them to meet again O.o I wish you'll continue!
miamam chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh this was something. I was heartbroken when Arthur prayed and definitely when he cried then. I cried too. It has not happened for a while, I can assure you. Also when Carolyn and Doug were depressed, oh my... Now I have to listen to Cabin Pressure to cheer me up, sad Arthur is like the sun would die. Beautiful story and thank you there is hope in the end. :o)
Starwholockianfighter chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is brilliant. It gave me a miniature heart attack near the end there where I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it was brilliant!
librarianmum chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I just love this. It feels like a realistic portrait of what it must be like to have a loved one missing. In their own ways, each character felt entirely true - Carolyn like a mum who has lost her son, Herc being incredibly calm & kind, Douglas' feelings of guilt & refusing to move on - not taking the captain's seat, not wanting the hat disturbed. And Arthur's prayers were so heart-breakingly 'Arthur-ish'.

I just think you caught the characters beautifully. I love the way John Finnemore makes them amusing but manages to give them heart too. You've done the same here.

Would love to know what happened to Martin in those 5 months... But equally would be happy to leave it here - feels like a natural end somehow.
oh im sobbing chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
sweet jesus i just cannot believe this story. i couldn't handle it. the first prayer arthur made is when my heart began to ache. my heart broke when he cried. my poor little innocent baby arthur crying, i just couldn't take it. and then it just got worse. and with carolyn- god i just can't. it would be lying to say i wasn't crying. im bawling. this is hands down the best cabin pressure fic i have ever read. wow i am amazed thank you for this even though i can't read without crying. thank you.
ADayInOurLife chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is beautiful, well done! Had me in tears :')
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh, my goodness.

This is perfect.

Absolutely and completely perfect.

I was fine up until Arthur's prayer. Then I just...

*sigh*

And everyone's reactions...

Perfect.

Just perfect.
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was excellently done, and very moving. The little details were what really got me, especially the otters in the drawers, Carolyn's hairdryer, the cigarettes and alcohol...I could go on forever, but this is by far the best Cabin Pressure story I have read to date.
Ulura chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? You cant end it there! What happened? Reunion?
Vobi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I must say, this is an excellent story and by far my favorite Cabin Pressure one that I've read. Good job and thank you for the read.
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I am actually tearing up. Thsi was brilliantly written, extrememyl in character. I love the prayers... all of it. i agree with other reviewers that a a short 'what happened to Martin' would be amazing, but what ever you do, this was a great one shot.
AdmiralJackal chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You managed to break my heart and then put it back together at the end with just one sentence. This story was absolutely wonderful. Heart wrenching, but wonderful. Every reaction seemed very realistic. I loved Arthur's prayers. They just seemed so him. While I hope that you have some sort of follow up piece to show what happened to Martin while he was missing or everyone visiting Martin in the hospital, this is a great piece all on its own.