Reviews for My Little Dovahkiin: Wrath of the Damned
Idiot
Kaiser Wilhelm III chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
MOAR!
Kaiser Wilhelm III chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Old Nordic sounds very German though... Great chapter anyway.
Night Blaze-Bringer of Harmony chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
I figured out the Dovah sentences! :-)
"It is time, child. Do your duty. Kill the Nord."
Axcel chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Let Fluttershy go. She thinks the bandits would magically turn to good if someone speaks nicely to them. She is nothing more than a serious burden in Tamriel.
RPT62 chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Unless you're talking about Legion, I have no idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Pinkie!
Mkchief34 chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
PLEASE MORE!
i kill u chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Reading this again i have read the last part and saw legion from ME2 very good
LeviathanTamer chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Heh heh heh. Now this sounds good and I love what you did with Akatir. Besides, the best thing about Akatir, is that he doesn't NEED to be there. For all he cared he could watch a butterfly flutter around a corpse for all eternity. Unlike other Daedras who seem drawn to chaos as chaos is change. Akatir is more of what Jyggalag was, an abnormality. The difference between Jyggalag who was Order and Logic is that Akatir, I see him as the Daedric Prince of Ends. He loves conclusions, whether it's the conclusion of a life, of an Empire, a deal, or a battle. He just loves it. Naturally he's still chaotic and wants to not only see but make the most interesting end there is but he doesn't NEED to see or make it.

Also, where did you get the idea of the sword and girl from? I like it.

All in all this chapter has definitely caught my attention again and drew me back into the story. Thus it's quite a good chapter. Hope to read from you again soon, but no rush.
CSIalchemist chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Isen's alive! Hooray!
Now what about Fluttershy? Is she okay? And where are the others?

Loved the scene with Pinkie and Trinity! It pretty much says a lot about Pinkie's character to those who haven't met her yet.

Is the gang going to other places in Skyrim? I just know Rarity would love going to Radiant Raiment in Solitude!

Who is this 'Hero' in these little cut scenes?
Mal Masque chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
The anticipated 14th chapter arrives! And needless to say, I was not disappointed.
Webb360 chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Below the belt! Foul play!
Webb360 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Not to far off on guessing her age, but I would say 2021 for Twilight.
Webb360 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Death to Ulfric! Man, I hate him. You know the Dragonborn has rights to the throne.