Reviews for Trapped With Him
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Wait, if the criminal was banging on the lockdown door, does that mean he was in the tower. Cyborg is really starting to slack in the security of the tower for that to happen.

It was cute seeing them get over their shyness and confess their feeling for each other.
BBRae BELIEVA chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
So Kauai!
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Oh my gosh I love your stories so much! Your amazing!
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I would love to actually see BB read a book and Rae play video games. That would just be so friggin' awesome. Okay, I have to leave the awesomeness. But I will read the rest of these tomorrow after school! Okay, I gotta go to bed, but stay awesome! :D
TheElementHero-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Very cute! Great One-Shot.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So ... much ... cute!

Cute overload!

( ... sounds of circuits frying and popping ... )

Okay, I think everything that needed to burn off is now toast. Dang, that was fluffy. Thought I could write fluff, but you are Teh Master.
Butterismyonlyfriend chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Such a sweet story... *applause* I love the emotion that you give to beast Boy, he's not just a goof, he has a past. And you bring it out. Bravo... Bravo.
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
AW! THAT IS SO CUTE!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is great- I am so glad that you are writing BB and Rae fics- you are doing a good job- keep with it- and I hope you will write some longer fics soon
TheAdventuresofaNerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww this is super cute too! I like your stories a lot they just skip right to the point lol. You get right to the main point of the story which is nice but you still also give us a background so we're not left totally confused on how or why things are happening. Awesome story I really like it :)
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh! O yes they will make a great couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awww. D
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So cheesy, yet so adorable :D