Reviews for heart keeps beating like a hammer
Orion Hunts chapter 1 . 6/17
The ending totally tied everything together; I loved the way you wrote this!
IReadFromTheEnd chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I really like the bookends, where he wonders if a bullet would to the brain would scare away his monsters. As someone with depression, and who has gone through suicidal thoughts, I find that my own thoughts tend to circle like that. Good for you, for being able to portray suicidal thoughts so well in your writing. And I'm sorry for that as well.
anxiousalto chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
You're an amazing writer, really, and your use of repetition makes this almost poetic
frenchie93 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Such an amazing story. I loved the poetry in it. It felt like something Sam could do and think, it was perfect, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love your writing style, But I would really appreciate it if you didn't make me cry.
LittleKy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This is fantastic- sad, scary and haunting, but fantastic. Your writing is so poetic and this gave me chills, especially the first and last bits. Great job!
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I love how the last parts comes back to the first part. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
More than anything this scares me to death because I can imagine it. Picture it even.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow! Loved the way the end and beginning were the same. Your writing is
Phenomenal!
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
The parallel between Sam as nine years old and twentynine is scarily perfect - "He wonders if a bullet would scae him away." Gaaahh, so much perfection!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is so very, very sad. The worst thing that ever happened to Sam was Dean making that deal after Cold Oak. He's never had any peace since then.

You really know how to turn up the feels! xo
Silverfail chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow, beautifully written!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is great. Love the rhythm and how you brought it back around mirroring the beginning.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this is so sad
Garideth chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Okay, sobbing. Like, seriously. I'm just gonna go curl up in a ball and continue that sobbing.

Devastatingly beautiful. Seriously.

Okay, time to cry some more.