Reviews for Web of Lies
Kalynnblack chapter 18 . 4/7
Please keep writing I love this story.
cmtaylor531 chapter 18 . 3/30
I do adore this story. I do pray for an update soon. I need a real ending to this story and hermiones reaction when she realizes she's was in fact correct.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 18 . 3/28
Great story, I hope you update soon! 8D
I love this story! Please keep working!
SS05 chapter 1 . 2/25
please update! this has me bouncing on my toes!
Wika0304 chapter 18 . 2/25
please update
Michellecole chapter 1 . 2/16
Just found your story . If it’s as good as everyone say .. well I was wondering if you are continuing ...
TheRoyalLibrarian chapter 18 . 1/8
Love it! Please keep writing!
Verity Grahams chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
Lucius and Snape ... occasionally lovers! WTF!
Verity Grahams chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
I hate Dumbledore bashing! T_T Though I do find him to be a manipulative old coot!
Verity Grahams chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
I loved that line 'his rather acid tongue, it had cost him a lot over the years. Harry didn't seem to mind though, and that acceptance was part of what had let the boy sneak into his heart.'

I think its a beautiful chapter and I get the sense in this story that the affection grows more naturally, Severus isn't so OOC, but I imagine somewhat how Severus would act in this situation... learning to see Harry as something else
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
It's going to take some time for Harry to trust Lucius. What idea did Harry have about the dark mark. Maybe if he saw the memories of when they got the mark he could translate it. They could come up with a counter spell Harry can say in parcel tongue.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
Life is sure changing for you Harry.
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
I like your version of Snape so much! And Harry, poor Harry, first he's told he's got a father, and then he finds out it's SNAPE *cackles*. Snape's misinterpretation of Harry's silence made me feel so bad for Snape, though. Ugly, unwanted outcast... *frowns* Dang nab it! Now you've got me sympathising with Snape! XD
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Ooooh fascinating! This is definitely off to a great start- I need to read the rest now! Nice writing ('the moon hung low' gave me shivers), and nice premise for a Snily fic! I like where this is heading. Here's tochoping for a Mentor!Snape :)