Reviews for Web of Lies
Dixie.f.9 chapter 18 . 9/3
It's going to take some time for Harry to trust Lucius. What idea did Harry have about the dark mark. Maybe if he saw the memories of when they got the mark he could translate it. They could come up with a counter spell Harry can say in parcel tongue.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 17 . 9/3
Life is sure changing for you Harry.
maripaz6 chapter 2 . 8/11
I like your version of Snape so much! And Harry, poor Harry, first he's told he's got a father, and then he finds out it's SNAPE *cackles*. Snape's misinterpretation of Harry's silence made me feel so bad for Snape, though. Ugly, unwanted outcast... *frowns* Dang nab it! Now you've got me sympathising with Snape! XD
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 8/11
Ooooh fascinating! This is definitely off to a great start- I need to read the rest now! Nice writing ('the moon hung low' gave me shivers), and nice premise for a Snily fic! I like where this is heading. Here's tochoping for a Mentor!Snape :)
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 8/7
I love this AU version. Great job at putting everything together. I do hope that Draco and Septimus get together and that Harry gets to disappear. If they can manage to remove the Marks and the Horcrux, there's no need for Harry to return.
morgannac64 chapter 18 . 6/28
Really good and well thought out. I'm glad there is still hope for Hermione. Please write more.
Telsa chapter 18 . 6/26
awesome job...keep going
Anghunter96 chapter 18 . 6/17
Pleeeaaassseeee update soon I am addicted!
Agent ERA chapter 18 . 6/17
I'm absolutely enjoying this story! It kept me up way past bedtime. Please update very soon!
rumbeller25 chapter 18 . 6/13
this was great i loved it i want more
shunshu chapter 18 . 6/11
hola! interesante muy bueno me encanto la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
moregoth chapter 18 . 6/10
Great take on Snape being Harry's father. Enjoyed with Harry and Draco. And I liked how you have written Hermione! Looking forward to follow this!
TopazPeridot chapter 18 . 6/3
Great story. Hope you continue it.
imokit chapter 18 . 5/2
Brill story!
Rusty chapter 18 . 4/19
Really enjoyed your writing. Well paced. Keep up the good work