Reviews for Web of Lies
Rusty chapter 18 . 4/19
Really enjoyed your writing. Well paced. Keep up the good work
bmhallows chapter 18 . 4/19
just reread this whole fic- what a lovely way to avoid work :)
myfoodisnotshared chapter 18 . 4/18
Still as fantastic as ever. Thank you so much for the speedy updates - I know they're hard, but it really helps when you actually remember what happened in the previous chapters! And I love how this story is coming along, how the plot is very different from the books and how you don't dwell too much on how different Harry is - the reader can draw the parallels themselves. And the blossoming relationship with Draco, whatever form it may take, is beautiful to see. And perhaps what I love most of all, is that the boys are realistic for 16 year olds - they're not geniuses, they don't study every minute, they can't outperform most wizards. They're just ambitious, capable kids, and that's rare in fanfiction! Can't wait for more!
PMakepeace98 chapter 18 . 4/18
Update soon, can't wait to read more. Love this so far.
Thank you for the well paced interesting update. I really like your stories" and am so heppy that you are writing again.
Ready Reader chapter 18 . 4/17
Hi,
This is an enthralling story and I am enjoying it. I do hope you find time to update often. I just read this latest chapter and it's an 'edge of your seat' one. Something tells me Harry "Septimus" might get more involved than Severus wishes him too.

I went back to reread from the start and noticed this small error. In Chapter 1 the word "breath" should have an E on the end to be breathe (breath sounds like death but breathe has an eee sound like sheep). In the paragraph that begins "Harry found the locket in an envelope..." the inscription Lily wrote should read (While I BREATHE, I hope.) Instead of the word breath it should say breathe.
Locket1 chapter 18 . 4/17
thanks for another great chapter. cozy would have been very helpful last night! love house elf attention to detail. as always, looking forward to the next installment.
crankypants16 chapter 18 . 4/17
I don't think I had read any of this story before, and I really like it.
kamui5 chapter 18 . 4/17
fantastic chapter.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 18 . 4/17
Go Lucius and Severus! You two look like a good partnership. Draco and Harry seem to be getting along too.
rigger42 chapter 18 . 4/17
It would make sense to me that they'd never had the opportunity to have a parselmouth try to remove the marks, because how would you go about finding one to give it a try? I would guess there are enough of them in other countries, but its not like you can go up to strangers and ask them to go against the Dark Lord, without them either running away in fright, or informing on you. I'd also assume it would take a great deal of power and will...
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/17
A very uneasy truce between Lucius and Septimus. That went very well at Malfoy Manor though I wonder how long before they stop trying to break the wards to get back into the Manor. Lucius probably should gave tossed the snake at least part of it outside of the wards so that Voldemort would know there was no reason left for him to keep fighting the wards to get back inside. That and unless he vanished the snake after killing it it's going to cause a stink as it rots lol.
Wow! Coming across this story for the first time. Can't wait for more!
Diddleymaz chapter 17 . 4/10
Good
sunsethill chapter 17 . 4/10
I like the idea of the Sorting Hat having to approve the people chosen to be Head of House.