Reviews for In My Youth
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Love this! :-)
Bashirisuku chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
can't wait for next update!
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love this story
Annabelle chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Maybe harry can run into castiel somewhere. Like a lybrary or the side of the road :)
Or harry could have blood/weapon needed to kill a demon or something Lol
Tempest S chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Just where are Ron and Hermione? He's heard from Neville but not them? THEY don't really care where he lives?
aliengirlguy chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
interesting. i look forward to seeing where this goes.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
This was awesome! Just asking...about which chapter is castiel coming into the story? I can't wait for that! Good luck with next chapter :)
grimmich chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I love how harry is getting his life together and how he is taking control, as an extension of that can Harry please be the dom in his and Cas's relationship? pretty please? and can Harry pretty please be tall? he doesn't have to be a giant like Sam, but what about 6'-6'2"? hopefully, maybe with Cas's help, harry will begin to heal and won't think himself a freak anymore. Help him really take pride in his accomplishments and growth, hell maybe if you make him dom harry will feel accomplishment at taking care of Cas... anyways this is really awesome so far I can't wait to read more!
thebellowingpixie chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
You know I think the last three paragraphs were my favorite. It gave a lot more depth to Harry's personality and how that's shaped his current mindset, which is awesome. So lucky he gets to go to Paris and London! Someday I too will travel. But yeah I loved you including French cuisine in this chapter. Thanks for the update and I hope your writer's block is over!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I can't wait for the Supernatural part to come in, but I do like how you have gradually got Harry up to the point where he isn't just floundering around in life anymore. Please update soon!
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I like the idea for the master book and master journal
Keep on the writes
CalliM chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I like how you are bringing a completely clueless Harry along to the current world. The only thing I would add is a few more correspondences like the one with Neville so we know what you perceive them doing. Great job and thank you for sharing with us!
leeny.burns chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I really like this. I hope that you continue to make this story,because I would certainly enjoy to read it.

Good luck!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Awesome
Paxloria chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
When are any of the Character from SUPERNATURAL going to make an appearence?
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »