Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
Ginnyinindy chapter 25 . 2/26
Great job!
dishonored chapter 25 . 1/26
Playing Dishonored 2 I remember saying out loud, "Did Bathesda retcon Corvo's tongue back in?" and "Since when wasCorvo part of the military?" haha amazing story come back soon yeah?
TheMakara chapter 25 . 1/5
I hate you for wanting more of this but it being unlikely at best to get it. Damn you! At a bloody cliffhanger hat that?! Damn you!
Defterhalfling chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
I know you probably will never finish this story (which makes me super sad btw because it is one of my favorites ever), but I thought you should know that I was mad that Corvo has a voice in the new game because it messes with my headcanon of this being the official prequel lol.

Thank you for writing what you have written though, I'm going to reread it all again soon
TheYatted chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
Damn, reading this makes me wanna play dishonored again... but I have finals! Damn u and ur amazing story! Pls update!
march4fun chapter 25 . 12/4/2016
Is this story going to be updated? I really miss it.
LeopardAzure chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Since dishonored 2 has just come out, I decided to re-read this. It's still amazing, even after all this time!
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
With Dishonored coming out in just under 2 days i had the sudden urge to revisit this fanfic and with good reason too, after all this is my favorite Dishonored fic and in my top 5 of all time.

This is still a gem.
Nogoodnms chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
I would love to see this continue. Definitely a fanfiction that needed writing, and you're doing such a good job with it. I especially love the inclusion of sign language and the Queen's issues with it. This is really good and I hope you can find the drive to finish this again.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
look. LOOK. you need to know a few things right now immediately because this fic has murdered me and i am dying and will be dead and then my ghost will have to yell my feelings at you from the other side

firstly? this fic. this fic has officially ruined me for literally all other dishonored fic, period. i saw it on the tvtropes rec page and when the summary said 'featuring mute!corvo' in it i was kinda... taken by surprise? but then the more i thought about it the more i liked it and your gODDAMN FIC has cemented this as absolute canon for me now but it doesn't quite have the feel of a wide-ranging headcanon which is a ahame because trying to think about a fic where corvo speaks aloud just seems WEIRD to me. (yes, i know he speaks in dishonored 2, but damn it all i LIKE THIS? SO MUCH)

secondly i never actually intended to fall this hard into the feelings dumpster over this ship, okay, i really didn't, all i wanted was a 30-part let's play about an assassin rat wizard to pass the time, but five minutes in and i'm RUINED. i mention this because the last several times i've fallen this hard for a ship i've had contacts to tap for fic recs, but this time? what kind of challenge mode hell is having feels for a game that none of your friends have even SEEN much less sourced fic for. so i went to the tvtropes rec page but didn't really get my hopes up because it's an... often unreliable starting point. except. holy crap. wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, the internet gods must have been smiling because not only did i find something good on there? I FOUND THIS FIC. which is 112k of literally EXACTLY WHAT I'D DESPERATELY WANTED, or about 80% adjacent, and yet the digression made it SO MUCH BETTER. SO MUCH. so much. like i don't even have the words for you to describe how unspeakably much i am in love with everything about this fic.

exhibit a: your slow burn. IT IS SO GODDAMN GOOD I AM SUCH AN ABSOLUTE SUCKER FOR SLOW BURN AND YOU DO IT _SO UNBEARABLY WELL_ i'm? dead. i'm absolutely dead goodbye you have slain me. (i know you haven't updated in a long time - and absolutely no pressure to keep writing if that's not something you want/are able to do - but if you ever feel so inclined, i would LOVE to hear corvo's side of this whole thing.)

exhibit b: all the little... i guess you could call them microaggressions, although some of them are pretty damn macro? i got actual chills when burrows gave corvo that audiograph. how did you come up with that it was PERFECT? burrows you traitorous slime you'll get what's coming to you and it will be _grand_. anyway point is the kind of inaccessibility corvo faces in dunwall was handled really well and realistically and also gave rise to some absolutely HEART-MELTING moments between him and jessamine. like when he traced 'safe' onto her hand way back in the beginning? that. that right there is when i knew i was royally screwed. damn you and your writing.

exhibit c: i shotgunned all 112k of it in one sitting? and i feel like my soul is about to depart from my body over ALL THAT TOUCHING? _ALL_ THAT TOUCHING GODDAMN. i'm really sensitive to touch and it's kinda inconvenient irl but damn me if it doesn't make reading chapters like this one that much more excruciating because i can FEEL it. hhhhhhHHHHH okay i am just. i know i said it before but i'm RUINED. I'M SO RUINED AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT I WAS DYING AND THEN I DIED NOW I AM DEAD AND THIS IS MY RESUSCITATED GHOST TALKING TO YOU BECAUSE MY UNFINISHED BUSINESS WAS YELLING AT YOU IN THE REVIEWS FROM THE GREAT BEYOND

anyway tl;dr this fic dropped into my lap like manna from heaven and i devoured the whole thing in one sitting and it's ruined me for literally all other dishonored fic not based in mute!corvo which probably limits my options but i don't actually care? because this fic. is so. good. and i am absolutely going to read all the way back through it and leave reviews on ALL THE CHAPTERS. all of them. because i was too distracted by the plot happenings to do it while i was reading but rest assured IT WILL BE DONE. EVENTUALLY. PROBABLY BY NEXT WEEK, I DON'T KNOW.

also, again, zero pressure to continue something you don't have the capacity to continue, but? please. if you can, PLEASE. i'm dying over here. i'm dying and you have killed me because i am so unbelievably thirsty for more of this excellent, excellent fic. thank you so much for writing it - i hope you have a nice day!
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
Two updates in a single day... And now we continue waiting... Two long years have passed and we continue waiting for the next chapter...
WardenCommanderRevan chapter 25 . 9/27/2016
I have to say this is the only dishonored story I can say I absolutely love. Hoping you'll come back to it? Maybe?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
I hope everything is okay with you and that you'll continue this soon! This is the best fic I've ever read, you are a brilliant writer and your story is amazing!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
IM crying, this is so beautiful!