Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
ChippedTeapot chapter 25 . 2/4
I am emotionally so done right now.
I LITERALLY stayed up all night to read this fic.

It's so unbelievably well written and the suspense and the pacing and the characters... the noises i am making right now are beyond human.

I guess there is no chance of you ever finishing this fick... or is there?
TonyJC chapter 25 . 1/11
Ah, such a shame it ended so soon just as it was getting complicated! The entire fic was worth the read I must say, even if it was left unfinished. I hope one day you might come back to finish it. Maybe you might revisit the story when the sequel comes out eh?
Viper5delta chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I'm glad I found this gem of a fanfic. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in just over a year, but the fact that you have recently updated some of your other fics gives me hope that this one will be finished. Keep up the good work.
S chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
DAMMIT THIS IS SO GOOD. how has this not been updated for a year and almost a month?! :(((
Guests are cool chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
It's been a year and eleven days! Come on, Update Soon! At least for Christmas! ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
I need more, but it hasn't been updated since last year. TT The development is brilliant, and the way that Corvo's signing blends see least into the narrative; writing goals right here. I hope you've continued to write, even if though this work has fallen by the wayside!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
This story us amazing! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Even if this fanfiction never gets updated again I just wanted to say that this is hands down the best one I've ever come across. Period. I stumbled upon it when it was only a few chapters long and have followed it ever since, and I absolutely adore the depth of each character and the perfect way they interact. I completely understand if you don't update anymore; life tends to do that, but know that I will still check back to re-read this from time to time and it will most likely remain my favorite. This is a true gem of a fanfic and I wish you (and Corvo and Jessamine too) all the best going forward. Here's to you, you magnificent gift to the Dishonored fandom.
Master Maple chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
Not sure if you're going to get this, from looking at the last update I can probably tell that I'm beating a dead horse (I'm not judging, mind you. I have trouble updating my stuff too).

Suffice to say, I have followed this story for a long time and hold it up as one of those rare examples of genuinely good, no-caveat fanfiction, as well as the pinnacle of Dishonored fanfiction.

While I have no intention to pressure you, and I'd imagine you have other things on your mind, I was wondering if, with the upcoming release of Dishonored 2, you had any intention of continuing this story. I've really enjoyed it so far, and I'm keen to see it go farther, but if it stops here, that's fine too.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. Happy Halloween, I suppose.
Maple
Guest chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Love it, but are you eventually going to continue it?
madamoisellemischief chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
I am totes addicted to Dishonored, to the point that even though I'm already playing it, I still couldn't get enough. Luckily, I found this gem! This fic is so well-written and thought out! Ah, I can't wait for more!
Saberfan123 chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Hi

It's a pity that you seem to have dropped this story. I was really looking forward to seeing how Jessamine and Corvo's relationship developed.
antoni0213 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
OMAIGOTTTT THIS STORY SO GOODDD WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING UP!?
Kamui-Lyn chapter 25 . 7/13/2015
whaaaat- nooooo! xD oh man, the tension in this chapter is off the charts! And I just happened to catch up with the story when it has the worst cliffhanger!
I wonder how Corvo will react to it all. My guess is he'll be stiff and more formal around her to keep a proper distance between them as his position normally should be.

Im looking forward to what comes next so much! Cannot wait to see! Also, just gotta say, the chapter where they're both racing horses to her retreat was lovely. Such beautiful attention to detail and mannerisms! I love the interaction between the two, how the mood was light, carefree, and fun, for the most part. I could see the bright wide skies, distant mountains, and expansive fields in my mind's eye so well.

Sad that we already know of Jessamine's fate, unless you're gonna switch direction and go AU on us. lol
And with Dishonored 2 coming out next year, keeping an eye on this and replaying the game will hopefully satisfy my overbearing hype. x)
Love the direction you're taking this story, btw, and how everything neither feels too fast nor too slow, even with long time skips here and there between. Keep it up!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
Okay, this is one of the best fics I've come across in a long time with so many details and great character presentation. And for a game that doesn't get much love here, its a great addition. I love the interaction between the two in this chapter. Also the idea to make Corvo mute was perfect and it really fits his character. I kinda noticed that my mind now considers this as canon. xD
I believe you asked for the grammar police (lol) to point out any mistakes or misspellings in a previous chapter? There is one I found in this capter when they enter the courtyard. When it speaks of her gait it is misspelled "gate".
Well, thats all I have now. Absolutely love the story. Fav! :)