Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
QueenSkellington chapter 22 . 4/2
Simply. Wow.
I love how you've built up to this relationship instead of forcing it and making it seem unnatural. You've really gone above and beyond here with the realism. I can't wait for more!
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 22 . 3/31
i could feel the tesion with Tamir talking to the empress , and this whole chapter felt like she was just gradually and slightly slipping from her more composted and almost uptight personality with all these unexpected things i got a bad feeling when Tamir was flirting with the empress ... after corvo and the empress becoming so close he just comes in and starts openly flirting with her it feels wrong because i like seeing corvo and the empress i feel hes going to be trying to stanch her away ... i cant wait to see what happens and also in the next chapter now her and Corvo are out on a secret mission :)

thanks for the update i cant wait for the next :)
Spartan Yoshi 90 chapter 2 . 3/30
God damn. CORVO'S BATMAN.
Laluzi chapter 22 . 3/28
Oooh, I'm really looking forward to what Jessamine has planned. Burrows is a twat. :( And good luck, Count, but I think the Empress is taken ;)

Great chapter, and it was lovely to see this update.
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 22 . 3/28
Another deliciously entertaining chapter! To spur you on to the release of another, I have gained the aid of a young, doe-eyed girl to explain my need for more of your work! AHEM.

*little girl stares at you like you kicked her puppy, and begins to sing*

...I'll have a bluuuuuuueee weekeeeend, without youuuu...I'll have a duuuuullll reading-session, I'm certaaaaiiiin...Welll it's aaaallll thanks to yooouuu, that my eyes remaaain gluuuuueeeed...(on your work)...I'll have a bluuuueee...Weekeeeend...Withoooouuuut yoooooouuuuu...

...R u crieing yet? USE THESE TEARS FOR FUEL! The INDUSTRY DEMANDS IT!

-lovingly, sir whatshisface-Herbert-esquire, the third duke of Tipperary.
telanna chapter 22 . 3/26
Hooray! I was really worried you dropped the story... Very exciting chapter, so much happening. I really like your Sokolov, and can't wait to find how the things will progress at the factory and with the Count. Also, the romance part finally picked up! The tension is overwhelming, and it's great. After scrolling through the earlier chapters, it' s really interesting to see how Jessamin' s perception of Corvo changes throughout the story. The dynamics of their interactions made me think that throughout the actual game her feelings for Corvo are also more obvious ( all the secret room stuff and the beginning) than his.
Thanks again for writing this! You need to take a long vacation from everything and focus on writing this! ] Can' t wait for the next chapter!
Gearhead Fenton chapter 22 . 3/25
too lazy to log in, but too excited to keep myself from reviewing! soso happy you posted again! its nice to catch a glimpse of Jessamine's feelings begining to develop for her lord protector!
Sillyem8 chapter 22 . 3/25
This chapter was amazing! I was so happy when I saw that you updated! I already can't wait for the next chapter! I'm wondering what's going to happen with that Tamir guy and whats up with the factory. Update soooon! :D
Beitrix chapter 22 . 3/25
HURRY UP AND KISS HIM! ugh. the sexual naivety is killing me.
hansolo18 chapter 22 . 3/25
Corvo and Jessamine on an adventure. Did no expect that!

Newest chapter was delightful and well written as always. You've definitely got a great grasp of the characters, I've especially enjoyed your rendition of Sokolov. Can't wait to see more
swoon chapter 22 . 3/25
Wow she is really falling for Corvo hard. Its gonna get even more romantic.
JukedSolid chapter 22 . 3/25
Marvelous chapter indeed, my friend! You could definitely feel the tension between our favorite pair. It is easier to tell that Jessamine is futilely trying to convince herself her reactions mean something else as compared to Corvo, whose feelings are a little more difficult to discern. Still! There's tension. I enjoyed it. Sokolov's tale of Pandyssia was very mysterious. Not so much the story, but the atmosphere of smoke, low lighting, and the revealing of this 'Delilah', who is obviously important to Jessamine, was very intriguing. Lastly, I was tickled to see Douchey McDouchebag Burrows seething with anger over the cease and desist. I really wish this story wasn't a tragedy, but somehow I just feel you're going to keep the beginning of the game. If you prove me wrong, I won't be angry I promise(not-so-subtle manipulation). All-in-all I thought this chapter was great. Thank you very much for continuing to write this great story in a relatively unappreciated category. I'll do my best to show my continued support so you keep writing. Have a great week.

-JukedSolid
Lanny-Sama chapter 22 . 3/25
Oho! Nice nice, raw or not, I enjoyed that very much!
CantHandleFeels chapter 22 . 3/25
Gotta be honest with you. You have me terrified with how this is going to end. I don't want this Jessamine to die :'(
HCVquizibo chapter 22 . 3/25
Very well done for portraying characters that had very little screen time. It all fits very well with the feeling of the game.