Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
Spidersauce chapter 14 . 9/1
Here too, just let the Spymaster waltz in and walk all over him.
Where's his spine?
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 9/1
Corvo needs to step the fuck up and tell the Secretary to fuck right off. He's the Protector now, he outranks Cromwell, stop following his bloody orders like a puppet!
And the bet, he had to win a bet to get guards reassigned? No, he's the Royal Protector. You say to reassign them, they get reassigned.
PizzaRobot63 chapter 25 . 7/13
Please do not let this amazing story die
Gurl, you dead or something? You can't come in, lay down the law, then just disappear. Seriously. This work of art deserves to be updated, it truly does.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
Great job for all of the chapters.
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
it's the year of our lord 2017 and I'm still not over dishonored or this fic ;_;
I hope you're doing well! Since it's been such a while and all, I hope you haven't run into anything irl
Guest chapter 25 . 7/17/2017
Man, it's been a while since I was this disappointed to find a fic to be dead. This just fills in the back story so perfectly dammit. I need more. So much more! I so badly want to see your take on Corvo interacting with Emily damn it!
Jofiction chapter 25 . 7/3/2017
blown away by the quality of this fic. it is a shame there isn't more dishonored fanfics out there but this one has blown away all other fics in different categories in terms of not only quality but consistency. it is truly a shame it is unfinished, i hope to one day get a notification informing me of an update for this story.
CrazyBitchair chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
It's been 2 and a half year but i'm still hoping this fic will get updated someday. It's the best jess/corvo fic i've read and i love the mute!corvo's concept. And i really wanna see Corvo's reaction to the event at the end of this chapter and how the story further enfolds. So yeah hopefully will get an update this year haha?
HT912 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I'm a little late to the party but this is really interesting, I'm excited to see where this goes.
Mar the hedgehog chapter 4 . 5/22/2017
This has been bothering me for awhile but Corrvo can speak you know. And the story is great btw
Ginnyinindy chapter 25 . 2/26/2017
Great job!
dishonored chapter 25 . 1/26/2017
Playing Dishonored 2 I remember saying out loud, "Did Bathesda retcon Corvo's tongue back in?" and "Since when wasCorvo part of the military?" haha amazing story come back soon yeah?
TheMakara chapter 25 . 1/5/2017
I hate you for wanting more of this but it being unlikely at best to get it. Damn you! At a bloody cliffhanger hat that?! Damn you!
Defterhalfling chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
I know you probably will never finish this story (which makes me super sad btw because it is one of my favorites ever), but I thought you should know that I was mad that Corvo has a voice in the new game because it messes with my headcanon of this being the official prequel lol.

Thank you for writing what you have written though, I'm going to reread it all again soon