Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 25 . 9/9
it's the year of our lord 2017 and I'm still not over dishonored or this fic ;_;
I hope you're doing well! Since it's been such a while and all, I hope you haven't run into anything irl
Man, it's been a while since I was this disappointed to find a fic to be dead. This just fills in the back story so perfectly dammit. I need more. So much more! I so badly want to see your take on Corvo interacting with Emily damn it!
Jofiction chapter 25 . 7/3
blown away by the quality of this fic. it is a shame there isn't more dishonored fanfics out there but this one has blown away all other fics in different categories in terms of not only quality but consistency. it is truly a shame it is unfinished, i hope to one day get a notification informing me of an update for this story.
CrazyBitchair chapter 25 . 6/19
It's been 2 and a half year but i'm still hoping this fic will get updated someday. It's the best jess/corvo fic i've read and i love the mute!corvo's concept. And i really wanna see Corvo's reaction to the event at the end of this chapter and how the story further enfolds. So yeah hopefully will get an update this year haha?
HT912 chapter 1 . 5/28
I'm a little late to the party but this is really interesting, I'm excited to see where this goes.
Mar the hedgehog chapter 4 . 5/22
This has been bothering me for awhile but Corrvo can speak you know. And the story is great btw
Ginnyinindy chapter 25 . 2/26
Great job!
dishonored chapter 25 . 1/26
Playing Dishonored 2 I remember saying out loud, "Did Bathesda retcon Corvo's tongue back in?" and "Since when wasCorvo part of the military?" haha amazing story come back soon yeah?
TheMakara chapter 25 . 1/5
I hate you for wanting more of this but it being unlikely at best to get it. Damn you! At a bloody cliffhanger hat that?! Damn you!
Defterhalfling chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
I know you probably will never finish this story (which makes me super sad btw because it is one of my favorites ever), but I thought you should know that I was mad that Corvo has a voice in the new game because it messes with my headcanon of this being the official prequel lol.

Thank you for writing what you have written though, I'm going to reread it all again soon
TheYatted chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
Damn, reading this makes me wanna play dishonored again... but I have finals! Damn u and ur amazing story! Pls update!
march4fun chapter 25 . 12/4/2016
Is this story going to be updated? I really miss it.
LeopardAzure chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Since dishonored 2 has just come out, I decided to re-read this. It's still amazing, even after all this time!
Stoic-Wookie00 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
With Dishonored coming out in just under 2 days i had the sudden urge to revisit this fanfic and with good reason too, after all this is my favorite Dishonored fic and in my top 5 of all time.

This is still a gem.
Nogoodnms chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
I would love to see this continue. Definitely a fanfiction that needed writing, and you're doing such a good job with it. I especially love the inclusion of sign language and the Queen's issues with it. This is really good and I hope you can find the drive to finish this again.