Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
Saberfan123 chapter 25 . 7/28
Hi

It's a pity that you seem to have dropped this story. I was really looking forward to seeing how Jessamine and Corvo's relationship developed.
antoni0213 chapter 25 . 7/20
OMAIGOTTTT THIS STORY SO GOODDD WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING UP!?
Kamui-Lyn chapter 25 . 7/13
whaaaat- nooooo! xD oh man, the tension in this chapter is off the charts! And I just happened to catch up with the story when it has the worst cliffhanger!
I wonder how Corvo will react to it all. My guess is he'll be stiff and more formal around her to keep a proper distance between them as his position normally should be.

Im looking forward to what comes next so much! Cannot wait to see! Also, just gotta say, the chapter where they're both racing horses to her retreat was lovely. Such beautiful attention to detail and mannerisms! I love the interaction between the two, how the mood was light, carefree, and fun, for the most part. I could see the bright wide skies, distant mountains, and expansive fields in my mind's eye so well.

Sad that we already know of Jessamine's fate, unless you're gonna switch direction and go AU on us. lol
And with Dishonored 2 coming out next year, keeping an eye on this and replaying the game will hopefully satisfy my overbearing hype. x)
Love the direction you're taking this story, btw, and how everything neither feels too fast nor too slow, even with long time skips here and there between. Keep it up!
Kamui-Lyn chapter 9 . 7/10
Okay, this is one of the best fics I've come across in a long time with so many details and great character presentation. And for a game that doesn't get much love here, its a great addition. I love the interaction between the two in this chapter. Also the idea to make Corvo mute was perfect and it really fits his character. I kinda noticed that my mind now considers this as canon. xD
I believe you asked for the grammar police (lol) to point out any mistakes or misspellings in a previous chapter? There is one I found in this capter when they enter the courtyard. When it speaks of her gait it is misspelled "gate".
Well, thats all I have now. Absolutely love the story. Fav! :)
Deaf Never Die chapter 7 . 6/27
Very good! i see you are able to use sign langauge. is it British Sign Lanaguge or American
Please continue this beautiful story. It has been a long time that this world you created had come to a halt. Please, let this prequel be brought back to life, further exploring the developing bonds of love between Corvo and Jessamine.
Sincerely,
Someone who thoroughly loved every minute of reading your story.
Le Cinnamon Tea chapter 25 . 6/22
Dear Lord I /implore/ you to continue writing! Beautiful, amazing prose that builds an equally amazing story.
yarani chapter 25 . 6/21
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read so I'll wait patiently for the next chapter. You have a lot of fans, please don't give up on this fic! We love you!
ShyKino chapter 25 . 6/20
This is my favourite fanfic ever. Your characters are great and I adore your writing. I really hope you update soon, I miss this fic and I'm anxious to see where it goes! 3
Draxagon chapter 25 . 6/19
Hey, this is honestly the best fanfic I have ever read - your xharacters are fleshed out and believable, and your langhjage is as captivating as it is carefully chosen. I've never wanted a fanfic finished more - and with the announcement of Dishonored 2 a few days ago, we'll be needing our Dishonored fixes more than ever. Please, please - I beg of you, update.
HeyItsMJ chapter 25 . 6/18
alright. okay. I just want to tell you, Most Wonderful Author, that I have not used my account in about 5 years, but when someone linked me to this fic I reset my password and everything in order to be able to log in and follow this story like a dog on the hunt because this fic. is. amazing. this fic is AMAZING. the characters, the world, the plot, everything is written so richly it's like the entirety of the Dishonored universe was created by you alone. I am in awe. I am in love. I understand that life may get in the way but if you ever do update this again, please know that it will bring unbelievable joy into my life like these 25 chapters have
Silent Soviet chapter 25 . 6/10
Aww, come on. They need to kiss already. Good story btw. If you are continuing this, will Corvo be jealous at all?
RequiemOfANightmare chapter 25 . 6/8
Such amazing story, please update. I can't wait!
This drama thickens!
NothingWithEverything chapter 1 . 5/15
I've only started reading this, and I already know it's going to be good. Thank you for sharing your work, I hope you will complete this.