Reviews for Diplomatic Gestures
GhostAssassin1993 chapter 1 . 6/29
I absolutely love this!
Please update soon!
EmbarrassedElephant chapter 24 . 4/11
I read this story about a year ago and I love it to pieces. I'm still holding out hope that it will one day be updated, but even if that doesn't happen, thank you for the amazing story :) With so few dishonored fanfictions out there, it was amazing to find one written so well that stuck to the characters' personalities. It just fits so easily into the world and it is definitely a favorite of mine.
But I admit, I haven't finished it. I never read chapter 25 because I don't want it to end x)
Strikeman chapter 25 . 4/2
What a wonderful fanfic. You created personalities for characters that we had very little information on. It's amazing, the way you write Jessamine and Corvo is completely believable. I someone had told me this was written by the writers of Dishonored, I would've believed it without a doubt. Please continue writing this as soon as possible!
Messy Entropy chapter 25 . 3/23
This is THE best fanfic I have ever read. Aicosu's prose just flows so naturally with the look and feel of the game. I highly recommend this work to Dishonored fans who appreciate a great plot buildup, character development and tantalizing shippablilty ;)
Sadly, it seems that this fic may never be finished; I've been following this story since 2014...
Slyopnik chapter 25 . 3/8
Oh my god is she going to send corvo out to kill him
TaintedAshes chapter 25 . 3/2
This story is just SO GOOD. I love just how well you portray Empress Jessamine and it has made me play the game in a whole new light. The tension she feels around Corvo is exquisite.

Please update!
Bloody Song chapter 25 . 2/14
why! dose it have to stop there this is truly a fantastic read why dose it stop here i truly hope you read this and update soon and when i was playing the game i remember i found journal at the end by the admiral saying he was wondering if Emily was Corvos daughter and only the Jessamine and corvo know the father is (an unmaried emperis has a daughter and nobody know the father the scandal!) and are you planing on making that so it would be awesome if you do

any way i have some ideas if you want them just pm me if you do hope you update soon
ChippedTeapot chapter 25 . 2/4
I am emotionally so done right now.
I LITERALLY stayed up all night to read this fic.

It's so unbelievably well written and the suspense and the pacing and the characters... the noises i am making right now are beyond human.

I guess there is no chance of you ever finishing this fick... or is there?
TonyJC chapter 25 . 1/11
Ah, such a shame it ended so soon just as it was getting complicated! The entire fic was worth the read I must say, even if it was left unfinished. I hope one day you might come back to finish it. Maybe you might revisit the story when the sequel comes out eh?
Viper5delta chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
I'm glad I found this gem of a fanfic. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in just over a year, but the fact that you have recently updated some of your other fics gives me hope that this one will be finished. Keep up the good work.
S chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
DAMMIT THIS IS SO GOOD. how has this not been updated for a year and almost a month?! :(((
Guests are cool chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
It's been a year and eleven days! Come on, Update Soon! At least for Christmas! ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
I need more, but it hasn't been updated since last year. TT The development is brilliant, and the way that Corvo's signing blends see least into the narrative; writing goals right here. I hope you've continued to write, even if though this work has fallen by the wayside!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
This story us amazing! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Even if this fanfiction never gets updated again I just wanted to say that this is hands down the best one I've ever come across. Period. I stumbled upon it when it was only a few chapters long and have followed it ever since, and I absolutely adore the depth of each character and the perfect way they interact. I completely understand if you don't update anymore; life tends to do that, but know that I will still check back to re-read this from time to time and it will most likely remain my favorite. This is a true gem of a fanfic and I wish you (and Corvo and Jessamine too) all the best going forward. Here's to you, you magnificent gift to the Dishonored fandom.