Reviews for The Chemistry is Incredibly Simple and Very Destructive
louisesnape chapter 14 . 5/3
Kyaaaaaaaa so good ! Love it
alice chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Great story :-)
I m wondering, is it really possible to re-fins the sites that you've deleted impression your historique ?
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
ahhh... so lovely. this has got to be my 7th time reading this tale, and it's amazing every time. so Sherlock and John. and I\when I read it, I think, "I want this." thank you again.
Beth
ArabellaFaith chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
This was lovely. Thanks so mch for writing!
all-the-british-fandoms chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO MUCH! I know you posted this over a year ago, but I need to give my praise. I definitely was crying in certain places between the last 4-3 chapter. When Sherlock admitted to lying to John, when John said he didn't love Sherlock in the biting cold, at the end when he finally told Sherlock he loved him etc. I know it's not easy to give Sherlock emotions but how you told this story was intricate and beautiful and basically perfect despite the difficulties with characterisation. I very much loved this story. I loved your writing, and thank you so very much for the damn happy ending. This is beautiful and wonderful and I'm sure ill read it again. Honestly I'm happy to have read it after completion because I don't know what I would've done with myself if I had to wait for chapters. I love this so much, thank you so much for writing it. I just cannot express in words how much I fell in love with this story. Thank you, thank you so much! Your writing is so brilliant! I was captured by the story, and the amazing plot just everything about it. The feelings and angst, hurt, love, confusion. You're just amazing, this was amazing to read. I wish I could say more. But I loved it. Thank you for writing this.
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
FFUUUUUCCCK I AM SOBBING This is so gooood I just asfkjnaideghadeighauehtgoag whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy unghh. Fangirling aside, you're a very good writer. You use just the right amount of humor and feeling and dialogue and angst and love. and it was perfect. Nice job:)
The Reserved Reader chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
I think I now have a thing for John Watson's hands... I really enjoyed this and the little Harry Potter reference, thanks!
DemeRain chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I started this thing and could not stop. Thanks for sharing.
SHansen chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Oh, this is beautiful. Really well-written story. Cannot wait to read the sequel. I love the amusing, 'Sherlocky' bits, like him saying sorry, but not fully understanding what he's saying sorry for - or what he's supposed to be sorry about. When he finally realises what he feels for John it's very emotional. I was glad that John didn't forgive him right away - I guess I enjoy prolonged angst as much as I love happy endings. Anyway, it felt realistic for him to not trust Sherlock again immediately. The progression of their relationship was very moving.
Sammilovesyoo chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Very nice story!
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
John was on the wrong side if the door...I can so totally see Sherlock thinking that. :)
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
Oh that whole story was so lovely! So hot and sweet and satisfying for everyone! I'm glad to see there is a sequel too - going straight off to read that one as well! Thanks for writing!
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
So funny! I'm loving this fic and though I don't usually review a completed fic in the middle, I just had to tell you how much fun I'm having with this! God, this scene reminds me SO much of the first time I tried to give my first boyfriend a blow job. We'd been looking forward to it and I was so bad at it! It was kind of hilarious, in retrospect. Reminds me a lot of this scene especially because we were also doing the friends to romance thing and I was like John - all anxious it would ruin our friendship. Probably why I'm a sucker for these friends to romance stories!
Elise chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
That was so sweet and sexy. I loved it!
musme chapter 14 . 10/13/2013