Reviews for Diary of a London Call Boy
To the sequel!
IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 3/4
Super cute chapter xx
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/2
Super cute. Excited to read more.
Saint Snape chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
OMG, you had me gnawing my fingernails wondering how this will work out. Dying to know what they do!
Rusticheart chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
God. Severus is like a mob boss with results like that! Love it! They are so cute together.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Dear whatifimnotthehero,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2014 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: SNARRY (Snape/Harry)
CATEGORY: BEST DRAMA-ANGST FIC for "Diary of a London Call Boy"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 23681 . html#cutid2

The nominations period ends on May 15, 2014.

The voting period will commence on May 19, 2014 and close on July 20, 2014 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 31, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Raynesum chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Okay so you got the advice. Sorry bear with me. Thanks for writing, and feeding my own and many others obsessions. Snarry!
Raynesum chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Don't forget the prep. Not the most exciting but it makes the story more believable and realistically if you don't do it could lead to ripping the skin inside. Not fun.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
What a LOVELY story!

thank gods for a sequel I was just to into this 3 3

no magiks HarryxSev story, even better than magiks HarryxSev story ;)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
I like your story but you could use a beta. You have words missing, verb tense confusion, homophone errors... It's distracting from your story.
lil joker 1989 chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
This was an amazing story and I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it :)
FatesMistake chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! NOT AN OKAY ENDING! EVEN STEPHEN KING ISN'T THAT MEAN!
FatesMistake chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Lol, been there! I can almost see Harry banging his head into a wall or pole on the train over doing so empty-headed.
FatesMistake chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I'm loving it so far, but you have an unusual attachment to unnecessary and distracting details that only detract from the flow of the story. Also, you seem to be harboring some slight animosity towards London's taxi services.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Now wouldn't it be just priceless if Severus said: "I'm sorry, dear Harry, but I really think the Weasleys are incompetent cavemen, too stupid to even tie a shoelace, and I only put up with them because you give such excellent head"?

But that's not what he's going to say, is it? :-)