Reviews for Don't Even Think About It
I hope this is updated
CharmedChild chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG! Too cute!
Iamnolongeronff chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
AWESOME! Please write more!
ValzBrownie chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Please please update soon!
Lord-of-Dragons2007 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Love this story it's so cute and very well written, I can't wait to read more of this story! More please!
TheAnnakpick chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Oh please tell me your going to update this, it's awesome! My favorite part was their battle when snow came to the rescue:)
Soprano Pixie chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This entire thing is cute as all get out. I like these better than the standard kiddieEmma fics because she still has her own personality intact as opposed to her losing all memory and a great character is lost. It's an even share of both worlds where her parents get to have have a second chance of being parents to their baby while Emma can allow herself to relish it (even if there are times it's frustrating). And it also does not deprive Henry of his mother. Heck, he probably kinda likes having a mini mama to play with - as the last chapter showed.
123faroutglee chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Hey! Just RE read this story for like the 7th time and was wondering when you were going to next update?

That last chapter was really good it wasn't occ or anything I really loved it! I can't wait for you to continue!
Rose Lupus chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
A Charming family wooden sword fight? Oh god... the feels! *clutches heart* Are you trying to kill me with adorableness?!
3 3 3 3
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
""Hey… Mom?" a small voice from below her ear asked.

Grinning at the title, Snow replied, "Yes, sweetheart?"

"Can I have some-,"

"Emma Swan, for the last time, I am not giving your six-year-old body scotch!""

THIS
Love it so much! Little Emma trying to bribe Snow into giving her scotch by being cuddly and using the 'm' word! Lol! Oh god, this cracked me up so much!
nursing a hangover chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Ahhh it's SO cute! Love it! Update soon please!
harponcall chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Please update soon...I know college takes up all the time and is very important, but we were left with kind of a cliff hanger, i would love the results of the nightmare that Emma had. Maybe David can take Emma in the room to wake up Snow and she can stay with Emma until she goes to sleep since Emma likes to bond with her mom at this young age. I hope you do continue soon, i love your style of writing.
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
really liked so please, in this time, update soon ok?
lasagnaparrilla chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
looooved this! so cute and funny picturing a little Emma with her leather jacket looking tough! hahaha
MarGroAlarcon chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Love Emma and David bonding :)