Reviews for For The Win
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Awesome! I love football and I love Jane and Maura. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I LOVE FOOTBALL AND YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A SMART YOUR NOT WAIT TO READ YOUR OTHER STORIES.
Evie1205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Nice story. Enjoyed it
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
lol jane 0 maura 1
Daryl chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
great chapter :) i enjoyed reading it
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
OMG, not sure how I missed this one but I will never think of neutral zone infraction the same way again! Whew!
bonnification chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE it...will you continue with the story?
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Loved the use of football terms here! Hilarious and hot! And some football terms make more sense to me now, too. Although, really, who could honestly love the Patriots? 49ers fan, myself. ; )
slashpony chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I have no clue about your quaint, American version of football ;) so the references went straight over my head. Yet it didn't take away from my thorough enjoyment of the escalating tension between them or the ensuing smutty hotness.

[She reluctantly removes a hand from Jane's head so she can push down her yoga pants, inviting Jane to move her offensive assault further down field.]

It's just so obvious how much fun you're having with the writing, which always adds to the allure for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Your sport lingo makes your stories distracting and a bit cheesy.
mnhooch chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I had to re-read this in honor of the Super Bowl. Love all the innuendos! You really took the ball and ran with it. :)
OnewithNature chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
One word: Brilliant:)
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow, so good. Loved Maura getting upset with Jane and Jane actually realising she was upset. I'm in the UK I have no idea about the sport they're playing but it all sounded good. Was even better when the sexy times started. Hopefully Maura is going to repay the favour :)

Great writing as always. J :)
ArcadiaArden chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Jane & Maura, smut and football, all rolled up together with laughter. Happy Sunday to me :) Thanks for this :)
Vargas1989 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Holly shit! I just blew my mind away! And I'm not even into football! This fic just made me rethink that! Again ur delivering to us the best :)! Perfection as always :) awesome story!