Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Couragexoxo chapter 11 . 4/2
Please Please PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I am in love with this story, please continue! 3
AnchoredStar chapter 11 . 2/24
I love your story! Please continue writing it. I haven't seen many writers depict Reid as strong. I should be doing my homework but when I found this I just couldn't stop reading. If you are still writing- I would absolutely read any of it (honestly you could do a story about a fat turkey trying to climb a fence and I would still think it's fantastic).
ArceeLover1 chapter 11 . 2/8
please update
hannah skinner chapter 11 . 1/30
Please could you update. I am really enjoying this. Many thanks. xoxox
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
update plweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Darklightningstorm chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
I really like this. You seem to be one of the few authors that actually takes into account who you're writing about. Usually people give him such generic reactions.
I hope you continue; I would very much like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
why did you stop the story is amazing please can you update again
CM-Reider chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
I'm sorry you feel bad about your writing but I think it's great! And this is such an intense story! I hope you decide to finish it. I'm really interested in reading what happens next. Please and thank you
MossiStone chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Where is the rest?!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
MORE! This is really good, I hope the next chapter. ones really soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Ohhhhhhhhh I wonder what it is~ good story so far :D
ML chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
O_O Whatttttt where's the rest!?
I am hooked. ;
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
No better way to get his resolve back than that. I think your really good at writing; you may not get what's in your head on paper the way you want it, but not a lot of writers can. Non of my stories come out on paper how I wanted them and I think most of them turn out better for it.

The only thing that I can think of that could improve anyone's writing is to prewrite longhand, then type up what you wrote (you come up with a lot of new ideas this way), then read over it for any mistakes. Rereading it can also help you come up with even more ideas. Each of the chapters in my stories get rewritten around 3 times before they are posted.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Thank goodness it was his credentials, I was afraid that it would be a body piece.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Well Morgan could have been a lot meaner, but the way you had everything worded and the way he was guilty afterward made it all the more believable.