Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
MORE! This is really good, I hope the next chapter. ones really soon.
Ohhhhhhhhh I wonder what it is~ good story so far :D
ML chapter 11 . 5/17
O_O Whatttttt where's the rest!?
I am hooked. ;
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 4/2
No better way to get his resolve back than that. I think your really good at writing; you may not get what's in your head on paper the way you want it, but not a lot of writers can. Non of my stories come out on paper how I wanted them and I think most of them turn out better for it.

The only thing that I can think of that could improve anyone's writing is to prewrite longhand, then type up what you wrote (you come up with a lot of new ideas this way), then read over it for any mistakes. Rereading it can also help you come up with even more ideas. Each of the chapters in my stories get rewritten around 3 times before they are posted.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 4/2
Thank goodness it was his credentials, I was afraid that it would be a body piece.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 4/2
Well Morgan could have been a lot meaner, but the way you had everything worded and the way he was guilty afterward made it all the more believable.
PeculiarMadmoiselle chapter 11 . 3/20
This is SO good. I'm usually very picky about my fics because I'm an editor in my day job, but this is really great stuff. I know it's been awhile, but I hope you continue! It's never too late :)
latasha.conkle chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
more please
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Please please please update please
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
I'm sorry you feel dissatisfied with your writing :/
I love it! This is probably one of the best Reid whump fanfics I've ever read. I hope you find the confidante and inspiration to continue writing. Even if you've lost the inspiration to continue this story, don't give up writing!
But seriously I really wanna know what happens next! Update? Cyber cookies if you do! ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Im dieing to know what happened
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
please update soon!
allisondasher chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AngstMuffin chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I know exactly what you mean when you talk about hating your own writing. I'm the exact same way, which is why I don't really post any of my writings. It's like, you have all these great ideas, ideas that no one else has really done or thought of in that particular fandom, but when you try to get it all down on paper, it feels lacking. I'm never happy with anything I write, and I feel like the story would be better if someone else wrote it. Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done for this :/ Trust me, I've been writing for years, and it doesn't get any easier.
I can tell you this: Just because you hate your writing doesn't mean that your writing is bad. You seem like me, someone that is too hard on themselves, and refuses to let people see even a rough draft of their work because they're not satisfied with it. It's a personal thing, so not much can be done :(
But I have to say that I really enjoy your writing :) It's just the way you describe things. When most people do a "main character gets kidnapped" kind of fic, it can go in one of two directions: it can be really realistic, where it causes the reader to fear for the character, or it can be horribly stupid, where we question why we're even reading. Most stories I've read where a character gets kidnapped are just not realistic, or include a lot of rape. Basically, a lot of physical torture, which can be heart-wrenching, but it's all about the way it's described. You've incorporated physical, emotional, and psychological torture not just to Spencer, but to the reader! You know how many times I cried reading this fic? Two! That may not seem impressive, but it's hard for a story to make me cry.
I really love this story, and I would hate for it to become one of those stories that the author just stops updating and slowly forgets about it. So, I'm actually leaving a review, which is something a barely ever do. I can't wait for the next update, but of course I will. Don't let this story die. It's too good for that :)